It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature by Numbers - A Must Watch Short Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I came across this stunning video today all about the Golden Mean, Fibonacci, Geometry of all things etc etc......

Watch it and be prepared to be amazed!!!

I must say, this kind of thing fascinates me, although being bad at Maths, it makes it difficult for me to totally grasp. Does this actually mean we could all be of intelligent design ?

G.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Very amazing video. -- Although, I'm most entertained by the quality of the crisp/clean numbers and equations.

But only because I've already been exposed to a dynamically structured unwinding of universal bodies.

Some people attribute it to the natural flow of materials. And in essence, it isn't really proof of a creator, even though it is very interesting by nature, it doesn't really say anything more than ... "Hey, look, this thing happens to show up a lot."

The addition of intelligent design is only speculation without proof.

-----

I, myself, believe there is such a thing as intelligent design. Unfortunately, all I have is amazing coincidences to work with.

I've not anything truly substantial.

But ... In my opinion, it is only a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thanks for sharing this video. I am like you, and don't really understand much of it, but whenever I see something like this, it makes me feel connected more, to everyone, and everything.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Some really great images but I can tell you one thing about dragonflies - their wing veination is not built upon any type of mathmatical grid. They are most laid out iin rectangles. Just something I learned doing biological illustrations.
This is not to say that much of what they laid out is true, Particularly in plants and molluscs. I think they just made a gross assumption about dragonflies and made the video to fit their idea. Still good though.

I believe in both intelligent design and evolution. I don;t find them contradictory at all. The universe itself is intelligent, we don't have to have a "God" to have created it all.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
My thought process is it is all in the numbers that we as humans and all

lifeforms have been intelligently designed. Right down to the DNA

instruction code and tiny atoms plus molecules from which we are

formed. Great thought and masterful creative genius went into the

inception of life in this vast Universe. ^Y^

[edit on 5-6-2010 by amari]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
very nice video, thx to the op.
it shows me, like scientists today adopt things like lotus-leafs or shark-skin, that ancient "scientists", which developed maths, did basicly the same.
my conclusion is, that the "inventors" of mathematics got their inspiration and knowledge by observing plants, animals, stars, water et cetera...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SentientBeyondDesign

I, myself, believe there is such a thing as intelligent design. Unfortunately, all I have is amazing coincidences to work with

Agreed, there are countless co-incedences all around us, but will intelligent design ever be proven?

Maybe someone has the answers out there, but we will never be told anyway.....

g

top topics

join