It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy howdy :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Howdy guys and gals.

Thought I'd show up and see if this was the right forum to tell my stories. Just got my ATS account set up so I'm putting this little blurb up to break the ice. Not sure if this is the right place for me, as you guys seem like a pretty serious bunch and I can be a little earthy some times, but hey, let's see how it goes.

A little bit about me, I'm connected to the Universe and travel their frequently and luckily have a pretty interesting life here on earth. The juxtaposition of the two I think leads to some pretty interesting situations and hopefully a bit of fun for everyone involved.

I guess that's about it for now. Talk at you later. Peace.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by justseth

Hi justseth, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

An example of what you must not do "justseth"

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that Skunk Works will be a favorite of yours

Welcome to ATS!
See you out there

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Howdy amigo! Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you here. Can't wait to see your threads.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy it here, which I'm sure oyu will

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Welcome and happy endeavors

Peace and respect....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome, Sauron and others. Loved that "what not to do" thingy, funny as heck. And yeah, I'll check out Skunk Works and see what they are talking about there.

To get the ball rolling, about my username "justseth" its a bit of a joke. I used to be called Lord Seth but I travelled for a while where they don't have titles like that and I kept on saying "Just call me Seth" or "Just Seth is fine" so some of the beings I was talking to decided to call me "justseth" as a bit of a joke. Been years since I was on Sirius, but still that lord issue just keeps popping up.

Hey and don't worry, I'm not claiming to be some ascended master or have some profound wisdom that will change your life. Don't have it. However I have some cool war stories about the whole thing, and like I said before have a pretty interesting life here on the physical plane.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Welcome justseth.

Good to have you here connected to the universe.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

Good to have you here connected to the universe.

Yeah...convenient lol.

top topics

join