It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flotilla Activists Shot In The Head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Israel was tonight under pressure to allow an independent inquiry into its assault on the Gaza aid flotilla after autopsy results on the bodies of those killed, obtained by the Guardian, revealed they were peppered with 9mm bullets, many fired at close range.

Nine Turkish men on board the Mavi Marmara were shot a total of 30 times and five were killed by gunshot wounds to the head, according to the vice-chairman of the Turkish council of forensic medicine, which carried out the autopsies for the Turkish ministry of justice today.

source

Amazing....and yet, the media will paint Israel as the good guys. Even the state of Israel is disgusted by the military's actions on those boats.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

The news is lie and Nazi propaganda. They shot themselves and even if someone died what's the matter? Remember goy's are only there to serve us as we are the God's chosen people.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh

The news is lie and Nazi propaganda. They shot themselves and even if someone died what's the matter? Remember goy's are only there to serve us as we are the God's chosen people.

Are you for real? I can't believe this .You should be put to sleep for thinking like this as you're not doing humanity any good , you are only taking our space and air

[edit on 5-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Lol, I'm pretty sure he was mocking a typical Israeli.. it's scary what the Talmud teaches about "goy." Anyone who is not a Jew is basically an animal to them.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jehovah_Yahweh

Gotcha - you are being stupid.

What an idiot.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I'm not that sure , i believe he was for real , as he was prepared when he chose the username : Yahweh - the name of God in translated from hebrew and it actually means " I am"

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

S & F

This is excessive shooting.

It is evil.

I don't care what Israel says, stopping people who are there to help the suffering, the dying, the wounded, the starving is evil.

And excessive shooting equals maniacal, ie insane.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
He was for real, he posted the same sort of garbage in another thread saying Israel will win because they are gods people, pretty much same exact stuff he said in this thread. Pretty sure he is being honest, I thought at first it might have been sarcasm, but it's not looking that way.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Don't fall for these kinds of posts guys, any mouse can smell cheese but only the smartest of them smell the springs and wires.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

True to that, if they are posting like that in multiple threads, most likely just trying to get a reaction.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
He is a stupid little boy (or girl) who needs to grow up and appreciate a few things.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Not necessarily getting a reaction . I believe that in some cases their belief system is so screwed and they totally lack any principles or morality and they just feel the need to express themselves in the only way they know and understand

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh

...They shot themselves...

multiple times? at point blank range?

you are a sick individual

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jehovah_Yahweh

Unfortunately Israel is morally bankrupt, just like the Nazi regime that persecuted their forebears.

Israel has become the Nazists.

Yahweh must be a truly evil God.

res

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
at point blank range?

How else would they shoot themselves? From a distance??

Just kidding, of course.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Once again I ask, why didn't this flotilla use the U.N. sanctioned/Israeli approved port that was setup to allow aid into Gaza after wepaons inspection. ummm becuase this was a PR stunt that cost human lives.And those outraged by one side or the other have fallen for the trap.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by djvexd]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Because like people have said numerous times Israel has a ridiculous ban list, they only allow basic food and medical aid and the UN says they still only allow in around a quarter of what is needed. Although no doubt a part of it was also to draw more attention to the disgusting treatment of the Palestinians at the hands of Israel.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yes they die in millions at the hands of the Israelis...stop the propagnda and look at this objectively

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

So i take it you wouldn't be bothered by another country occupying America, controlling it's borders,air and sea, flattening thousands of homes, destroying infrastructure, not allowing you to leave, intentionally killing civilians here and there... just as long as it's not millions of Americans being killed? Is that what you are saying?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I heard about this in a report this morning on Irish radio, it sounds pretty grim..

<<   2 >>

join