It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vows to stop aid ship as it approaches Gaza.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Israel vows to stop aid ship as it approaches Gaza.

news.yahoo.com

JERUSALEM – A Gaza-bound aid ship was just a few dozen miles (kilometers) from the blockaded Palestinian territory early Saturday, and was being tailed by three Israeli naval boats, a pro-Palestinian activist told The Associated Press.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-6-2010 by NEWclearMind]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It seems the Greta Berlin is bound and determined to make it to Gaza. They have rejected Israel's request to voluntarily come to port in Israel for inspection. However, they claim that they will not resist any attempts of the Israeli military to board. This looks like it could get interesting pretty quickly.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NEWclearMind

if israle attacks anymore ships ww3 will begin after all hell breaks loose in the middle east maybe this is all being planned by the zionist both in the u s and israle. notice biden is always defending israle no matter what they do. obama remains silent . its like c i a alex jones says.. "obama is more secretive than bush" and sadly its true

[edit on 5-6-2010 by first class soldier]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by first class soldier

If Israel has half a brain they will do what should have been done with the first ships. That is dissable it and let it flounder till agreeing to be towed to port.....

BTW, I in no way agree with Israels blockage so please no pro Israeli trolls copying my statement in part.

Its just that the violent approach by Israel on the first ships was just that, a violent answer to a non violent situation....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Oh No's
Not another Gaza Thread.
Nothing here folks.
Move along.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Why bother???
If you are bored with the threads why enter and post???

I dont understand some peoples reasoning

top topics

join