It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Ritual & Shape Shifting on WWE Smackdown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of wrestling, but I turned the TV on preparing to watch a movie I'd gotten & started watching the WWE Smackdown. What caught my attention was that the announcer was saying that The Undertaker had been found in a vegetative state under suspicious circumstances. So, I kept watching & looking for symbolism like I tend to do, but I got more than I bargained for. The first clip is exactly what I saw on the screen, except the YouTube video is from FOX8.
Entire clip (approx. 10 minutes long)
www.youtube.com...

Pay special attention to the druidic ceremony in honor of the dead as well as the use of reds & blacks & fire. Also notice the design when they show the inside of the casket. The silken cloth seems strangely arranged to appear to be a sun & rays on the horizon. This theatric ceremony is a mock demonstration of a purposefully executed Illuminati ritual & can witness them harnessing the surrounding energy.

We’re already seeing many of these mock sacrifices lately in the music industry, especially during concerts & awards ceremonies. Now, I’m seriously wondering if the new statue erected at the Denver airport isn’t a coincidence. Timing is everything to the success of the game.

Back to the video- This ritual is then turned over to his luciferian brother Kane speaking about avenging his death. At the 8:30 mark, keep an eye on his neck & his eyes as the camera closes in on his face. When his neck (towards the back) starts to bulge, he starts to laugh, then pay closer attention to his eyes. I swear they morph into slitted pupils.

The 10 minute video is the exact drama I watched unfold on TV. I found the video of it online just now & I haven’t edited anything, nor would I. To those of you who are familiar with my posts, I’m not an IT professional & wouldn't know where to begin.
I was literally staring at the screen watching it in shock. Until then, I had only witnessed a shape shift on the the many YouTube videos floating around. I had never seen it with my own two eyes on the TV screen itself until tonight.
I am not ashamed to admit that it shook me up & I don’t scare easily.
I can honestly say that if anyone wants to watch an Illuminated mock ritual followed by a shape shifting, watch the WWE Smackdown. The energy is truly terrifying.
Make a special note to look how the ‘W’ is at the bottom of the screen as well as it being strategically placed on the stage & in the background. Gang sign!
You’ll also notice how the beginning of the show has electric blue triple helixes flanking the wrestling stars.

This is a different link to the speech Kane gives, but it has been obviously edited.
www.youtube.com...

I can’t help but believe that the veil is thinning rapidly.

Remain vigilant, my friends!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
First things first Raw > [over] Smackdown
Anyway Undertaker and Kane are always doing these sorts of things throughout the history of the WWE/WWF/ WCW what have you. Besides Undertaker's role of doing things is always out in the 'left field' so to speak. Him and Kane both always do something spectacular and this is just another instance. From what I've read it's just part of the story line so that Undertaker can heal his injuries and Kane will get a few matches in.

Also I swear I have seen this before, but not sure where. I think it was when Undertaker buried someone alive, but I'm not 100% sure and I wasn't that into wrestling at the time he did it. Not only that but I was also relatively young. In any event this is normal for wrestling and I'd say it was happening a lot more as it was gaining popularity. Not something to be concerned about in my honest opinion. All a part of that stage drama, then again maybe there is more to it that I have missed; but being to a RAW and a house show [not smackdown] I haven't noticed anything peculiar in any of the events that give rise to something hidden.

Though I'm sure another member may have something to say about it that I have missed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

Don't patronize me. I knew when I was 10 that Pro-Wrestling is a man's form of the opera. You know, back when Hulk Hogan was at his peak & Shamrock was King of the cage?

And do me a favor, don't comment again until you can respond just on the evidence that I am specifically requesting discussion about.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Whoa whoa, I wasn't patronizing if you think the Raw>Smackdown remark was, it was just in good humor. I'm just saying that the things you have stated as being showcased in the video is pretty much as normal as the sun rising every day is all I'm saying. Also to be fair, to the people who will respond isn't it best to at least give some form of indicated time in which you want people to specifically pay close attention to? The carrying of the coffin is easy enough to find, but for those specifically looking for the shape-shifting an indicated time would be nice.

Laughing portion 9:10, but from this point on I will chose not to reply any further at your will. Though will say this his eyes are quite hard to distinguish in this instance at least on my monitor and the other one barely gave much to look at. If at all possible and 720p would be nice.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
he has a contact in that eye. Sorry but I think you're imagination is running wild on this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

*snip*

I quoted in the original thread:

"Back to the video- This ritual is then turned over to his luciferian brother Kane speaking about avenging his death. At the 8:30 mark, keep an eye on his neck & his eyes as the camera closes in on his face. When his neck (towards the back) starts to bulge, he starts to laugh, then pay closer attention to his eyes. I swear they morph into slitted pupils."
Stop when you see a set of numbers. That's the part of the video I want people to pay close attention to.

*snip*

Mod Note - Courtesy is Mandatory - please review this link.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Afterthought]

[edit on 6/7/10 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROMO303
he has a contact in that eye. Sorry but I think you're imagination is running wild on this one.

Yes, he does keep a filmy contact in his right eye, but I can't see it as they get closer to his face.
What's your opinion of how his neck seems to go all wierd right before he laughs?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
He's a big guy. It seems to me he has extra muscle on his neck.

This guy has it
static.ragamuffinsoul.com...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by JROMO303]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by JROMO303]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have often thought the wrestling industry had turned sinister back in the early 90's. Anywhere you find that kind of money and following you can be pretty sure who and what is behind it. I used to think about the NWO and how it was a reveal of the real life NWO. I think TPTB use these things as entertainment and also as a F you so to speak to the general public. Kinda like rubbing your face in it and laughing that most dont even know what there face is being rubbed in. I am glad to see someone else thinks along the same lines as me. Good post brother and S&F for you!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Melissa101]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This is nothing. I remember a time when HHH dressed like Kane and pretended to have sex with a corpse. About the slitted eyes thing, the red lighting and his caveman brow make it impossible to really see enough detail to make that determination.

Anyway, WCW Monday might is the best. 3 hours of sweaty morons alternating making speeches that were obviously written by someone smarter than them and pretending to beat each other up.

Grow up and watch UFC already...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I agree with warpcrafter, grow up and watch the ufc. Afterthought, after reading what you have to say and degrading people replying to your post and combining that with the fact that YOU WATCH WWE, I would think it's safe to assume that you are below the average intelligence mark. Grow up little buddy, don't take offense when someone tries to give you a rational explanation of what you witnessed. You are looking too deep into it little guy.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
man i was very afraid of this... i thought i was the only person catching the satanic symbolism appearing on smackdown and tna.. i have noticed many pentagrams appearing on the wrestlers and in the backround for example cm punks new mask. chavo guerreros entrence them backround light design. something of the undertakers and kurt angles new t shirt.. this is the first time ive seen anything like this in the us.. of course mexicos aaa wrestling company is way worse diabolical they have a satan based character starts with a g. and their main face cybeernetico also uses satanic symbolysim on his attire

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This wrestling satanism all started with the 1980's heavy metal bands ie. wasp, motley crue, slayer. If you notice, most of the wrestlers are of the age that they probably listened to that music growing up and they are just carrying over their lust for satanism into their profession. Imo, Satan himself runs the wrestling organizations of WWE and TNA. It's soo obvious.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I would also like to state that Vince McMahon (spelling?) is Anunakki, Ive seen him morph for split seconds at a time, most likely on accident, many times on television. If you wrestling fans haven't seen the true Vince, I suggest that you pay closer attention. You'll see it. Trust me.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's called entertainment people! WWE has been in business for generations.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Its just part of the storyline, if the undertaker really was in any kind of serious condition they would not of been putting on a show like this.

The symbolism is also part of the act as well, its a marketing game, they know how to extract money from the fans, and market the products accordingly to what each type of fan is into or wants to be into.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
No, it's all Satanism! It's all their for you to see with your eyes.
Seriously though, I am amazed at how seriously some people take this. Like the OP, getting all defensive. It makes me start to think of eugenics and how it may actually be necessary, in some instances.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Its just part of the storyline, if the undertaker really was in any kind of serious condition they would not of been putting on a show like this.

I agree.

They wouldn't be announcing that sort of thing to the audience unless it was to hype them up. This routine is in keeping with his character.

It's all "Barnum and Bailey".

Marylin Manson takes off the makeup too.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Jump to 9:15 into the video...

Does look strange to me, exactly like when George Bush Jr's eyes slitted when he was sitting behind the fireplace.

It does look like it went vertical slit for a bit there.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You guys are just joking right? This is all an elaborate prank aimed at me? Hahaha, I gotta admit, you got me guys, you really had me fooled right for a while. Good one. Hahaha! The WWE is run by shapeshifting satanic reptile people, for the implicit purpose of what? Rubbing the unenlightened populace's noses in their devious schemes? Oh man, that's great, that's just too funny! Wait, wait! Let me give it a shot! They're also... from Jupiter and they steal children to eat at their Druidic pow-wows! Hahaha!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join