It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Ritual & Shape Shifting on WWE Smackdown

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I see you mention Glenn Jacobs, Do you remeber when he was Dr.Issac Yankem back in the day. It was priceless.

Lawler's dentist, yep I remember. I also remember when Undertaker was "Mean" Mark Callus and teamed with Danny Spiver as the second version of the Skyscrapers in WCW. Good Lord was I a geek in High School.

This really makes me wonder how many people truly believed that the nWo was some sort of nefarious plot to condition Americans to accept it politically when Bischoff brought that into WCW.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I still have my nWo shirts.
And yeah...Isaac Yankem, DDS.
I remember being front row at the Nassau Coliseum and him and Lawler were the tag champs and I stood next to him while he was at ringside and I got to touch the tag belt that was on his shoulder.
He seriously is a monster of a man.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Are you okay?? HAHA SHAPESHIFTING? That theory has been debunked sooo majy times! Wake up to the truth! You are the true sheeple. Do some extensive research. I'm not sure what city you live in but I am sure there are plenty of psychologist there that will be willing to hear your claims and help work with you. WAKE up to the truth and free your mind!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i do watch the wee,but i usualy fast throw the fights to see only the funny events like someone trying to talk. yes i am a retard (:
but i didnt even payed attenchion to the whole undertaker ceremony.
but i can agree that as the worlds most famous "entarteinment" they could be using this as a secret ritual,and no one will know. couse we would just think its stupid and impossible

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Kane- the wrestler "whose eyes morphed", wears contacts so his eyes look creepy to enhance his character which is of a burn victim, who died and went to hell, only to come back to seek vengeance on his brother.....clearly something you should take seriously

The Undertaker- was in a vegetative state because he broke his face in a match a week earlier and needed to be written of tv. Kane held a funeral for the Undertaker which happens almost every time he takes time off. I can think of 5 Undertaker funerals off the top of my head. Oh the red and black colors you mentioned? Those have been the colors for Kane's outfit since 1997

The W symbol that is a "gang sign" is the symbol of the WWE it was almost the exact same symbol when it was WWF and its everywhere...well because its their show

I really hope this was a joke, or i fear your level of intelligence is beyond repair

"ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT"

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"Professional Wrestling" is considered one of the most successful efforts of the Extreme Perversity Normalization Initiative's "Closet Project".

Professional Wrestling was designed by Illuminati meme artists and psychologists to accomplish three primary aims:

1) To serve as a simple means of screening the public for propensity to extreme gullibility - a trait highly desired by the Illuminati and one cultivated through eugenics programs.

2) To encourage public acceptance of suspension of disbelief and critical thinking as vast numbers of people invested emotional attachment in contests they knew rationally were predetermined and staged.

3) To promote a culture of hypermasculine homoeroticism of a type designed to appeal primarily to aggressive young males in denial about their own homosexual impulses. All EPNI "wrestling" features an emphasis on exaggerated masculinity, fetishistic focus on the male physique, extensive use of sweat/body oils, and promotions of polyamorous homosexual BDSM rituals involving "tag teams" and "submission"

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You mentioned HHH. I never knew that there was a wrestler who went by these letters. I wrote a thread aobut the significance of the triple 'H'. Think of it this way: Drag the letters out & you have building blocks: H H H, or bricks, if you will. H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. (8 is also the symbol for infinity) HHH=888 (Triple infinity or life everlasting) The 8 is also representative of DNA. 88=double strand DNA (human) 888=triple strand DNA

Interesting but....

HHH = Hunter Hearst Helmsley a ring name used by and now son in law to Mr Mcmahon, Paul Michael Levesque.

I get it now what you think is shape shifting is only wrestlers coming back from injuries and they are noticeably bigger. Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry,but

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yeah, I know. I took a lot of flack for posting this. Although, I'm still standing firm that wrestling is being used by the Illuminati to harness energy and brainwash the masses into believing that it's all make believe. That's OK.

There's more and more evidence coming out all the time that entertainment is more than just entertainment. We're seeing rituals performed all the time in the Grammy Awards, the MTV Video Awards, and sports events.

You probably won't be interested, but I have a thread here in the making about the up and coming Super Bowl. If I'm correct, it should be quite entertaining in regards to rituals and symbolism.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
So, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What a LOT of PEOPLE DONT KNOW is the MARK W CALAWAY aka The Undertaker is Actually a CHRISTIAN in REAL LIFE but I dont know about Kanereply to post by Afterthought

edit on 19-2-2013 by gdogmackay because: messed up

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You probably won't see this, but I have to say this anyway. Your generalization of wrestling fans is ignorant. Saying that because I watch WWE, I must be below the average intelligence mark. The same could be said about MMA meatheads wearing Ed Hardy and Tapout shirts as they talk about who could beat who in a legit sport that is a little more scripted than you think. Do you honestly think Brock Lesnar was able to beat Frank Mir? I don't. Yes, Mir threw the fight. For what? Money and ratings.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join