It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to those who want to avoid disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Now this is a message to all of those currently scouring and collecting information on the “conspiracy croud”. You know all those 3 letter agencies in the U.S and the RCMP here in Canada. I want to tell you something very important. Come a little bit closer so you understand it very well.

Disclosure about an alien presence on earth cannot be suppressed forever.
You will eventually come to a point where the pressure, the mistakes, and the discrediting will fall short. In exactly the same way that the truth always comes out, this secret, as many others, will eventually surface. You cannot hold a lid on the most important moments in human history and expect it to just be swiped under the rug. In fact it’s impossible. It’s only a matter of time. That is how life is, and even with all the power of technology, do not underestimate the capacity of the human curiosity, its intelligence or its heart. I do not believe that any machine can surpass the quality and strength of human heart. It is the only real thing we all have in common and it is a raw force that you cannot control. In fact control is all about knowing that you cannot, be any means, plan out everything your way. Life always finds a way.

If you have been following mainstream media for a while, you can see that the people no longer trust their governments, no matter where they are. And the day this all gets out; you will no longer be in the shadow hiding. You will then become the prey.

To you reading this text (and I know you will be reading it) I will be blunt. I would pray to the god you believe in, for your sake, that you are not around the spotlight when this secret pops out. Do not forget that by trying to keep a lid on this humongous secret, you have also signed yourself off to being an enemy of humanity. I am not saying I will personally do anything to harm you or another human being, but I am just saying that those around me and around you, will most likely. They will not feel so great about what you have done. You will need to bear responsibility for what you have done, sooner or later. You will most likely be cast out of this existence by those you were trying to protect.

But I am here to tell you that there is another way to go about this. It is not going to be pretty or safe. But you must repent now! Make it clear that you were withholding information as to gather intelligence on the subject. Do not deny anymore. Only on this path can humanity grow. The advances of our civilization have stalled. Peace is no longer on the horizon, money and currencies are slowly fading away. The illusion of power and those raged by it, are destroying what the human race fought 2000 years to build. The only shot we have at confronting the issues, and making it a better world for all of us, is by ushering in the new age for humanity.

The secret being revealed is the biggest step humanity will have to take, but it is also the greatest discovery of our society…..

I urge you to think about your feelings and your conscience in these critical times,

Good day

P.S And great thanks to the Op on this page has inspired me ….www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It is not that people want to "avoid disclosure" It is that people do not believe the government is sitting on some secret alien information.
Well i do not think disclosure is going to happen the way people want it to. Not because the government will keep it a secret but because they do not know anything about UFOs. France already has "disclosure" and it happened exactly as i thought it would. They opened the files and inside there were only witness accounts written by people in the military, so there was nothing really special.
It is a self fullfilling conspiracy based on a falsehood.
It works like this
X is a secret that is being held (it is also not true)
The government will not talk about X so they must be keeping it a secret, and we all want to know X.
So people who believe in the idea that the government is sitting on some secret knowledge about UFOs and interactions with aliens can claim conspiracy untill they die. Even if the government told people exactly what they want to hear people would scream about how it is dis-info.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

They opened the files and inside there were only witness accounts written by people in the military, so there was nothing really special.

I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to consider the possibility that these Files are NOT the real thing, but rather a more watered-down version of the truth, given to the public to appease them.

It seems to have worked at least one time... ^

Even if the government told people exactly what they want to hear people would scream about how it is dis-info.

Spot on.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by icyhot
reply to post by zaiger

They opened the files and inside there were only witness accounts written by people in the military, so there was nothing really special.

I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to consider the possibility that these Files are NOT the real thing, but rather a more watered-down version of the truth, given to the public to appease them.

It seems to have worked at least one time... ^

Even if the government told people exactly what they want to hear people would scream about how it is dis-info.

Spot on.

See it is like circular logic. If the government does disclose anything they are not diclosing the real thing. If the do have the type of disclosure you want then it would be dis-info. It is just trying to cling on to an idea that makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well... we can all sit around and give each other our own opinions on the subject of extraterrestrial life and whether or not it has influenced us, whether they have came here or not, whether they are living here now in control of governments or hiding among us.

I think it all comes down to the fact that we just don't know, and I am pretty sure the government is on the same level. They may have had encounters with UFOs that they really couldn't explain or identify. But I highly doubt an advanced alien race crashed on earth on there interstellar space ship, or could be shot down by our primitive weapons.

I also think if aliens were to contact us they would not go to our military or governments, but rather people who represent the people and disclose us immediately.

However our technological advancement in the past 150 years is quite extraordinary and I wouldn't be surprised if we had some sort of outside influence.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

After 70 and some odd years, I'm not sure the 'disclosure' some people want is going to happen. To an extent, it's been happening for the past several years with the release of UFO documents. FOIA requests have also helped to shed a light on some areas.

Regarding Canada, they've sent out a few documents that are available on the Gov website. My favourite case from those parts is the Shag Harbor Incident. Official documents relating to the urgency with which the authorities tackled the crash are available here, here and here.

I sometimes swing between "OMFG it's a cover-up!!" to "They know nothing!" In the first scenario, I wonder if the secrecy is for a damn good reason...possibly not our own? Currently, I'm in the 'Who cares, sick of thinking about this stuff and it never changes anyway' position.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Now this is a message to all of those currently scouring and collecting information on the “conspiracy croud”. You know all those 3 letter agencies in the U.S and the RCMP here in Canada. I want to tell you something very important. Come a little bit closer so you understand it very well.

Disclosure about an alien presence on earth cannot be suppressed forever.
You will eventually come to a point where the pressure, the mistakes, and the discrediting will fall short. In exactly the same way that the truth always comes out, this secret, as many others, will eventually surface. You cannot hold a lid on the most important moments in human history and expect it to just be swiped under the rug. In fact it’s impossible. It’s only a matter of time. That is how life is, and even with all the power of technology, do not underestimate the capacity of the human curiosity, its intelligence or its heart. I do not believe that any machine can surpass the quality and strength of human heart. It is the only real thing we all have in common and it is a raw force that you cannot control. In fact control is all about knowing that you cannot, be any means, plan out everything your way. Life always finds a way.

If you have been following mainstream media for a while, you can see that the people no longer trust their governments, no matter where they are. And the day this all gets out; you will no longer be in the shadow hiding. You will then become the prey.

To you reading this text (and I know you will be reading it) I will be blunt. I would pray to the god you believe in, for your sake, that you are not around the spotlight when this secret pops out. Do not forget that by trying to keep a lid on this humongous secret, you have also signed yourself off to being an enemy of humanity. I am not saying I will personally do anything to harm you or another human being, but I am just saying that those around me and around you, will most likely. They will not feel so great about what you have done. You will need to bear responsibility for what you have done, sooner or later. You will most likely be cast out of this existence by those you were trying to protect.

But I am here to tell you that there is another way to go about this. It is not going to be pretty or safe. But you must repent now! Make it clear that you were withholding information as to gather intelligence on the subject. Do not deny anymore. Only on this path can humanity grow. The advances of our civilization have stalled. Peace is no longer on the horizon, money and currencies are slowly fading away. The illusion of power and those raged by it, are destroying what the human race fought 2000 years to build. The only shot we have at confronting the issues, and making it a better world for all of us, is by ushering in the new age for humanity.

The secret being revealed is the biggest step humanity will have to take, but it is also the greatest discovery of our society…..

I urge you to think about your feelings and your conscience in these critical times,

Good day

P.S And great thanks to the Op on this page has inspired me ….www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well said!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This message ought to be directed at ET. If ET is coming here, then THEY are primarily responsible for hiding themselves and otherwise being anti-social.

I personally think there are two scenarios:
a) no ETs flying here, hence there is nothing legitimate for governments to disclose.

b) ETs are flying here, but governments have nothing but a whole file case full of WTF?, and thus nothing useful for them to disclose. ETs do.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
the reality is that pseudo math is always an excuse for the non presence of aliens here

who knows, the truth is that no one really knows if they are here

at least, most people without brain damage already realized that aliens exist, so, it is a start

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
My theory...
A number of people from each country (Black ops.) working together with aliens is the true behind the scenes NWO. This brings all countries together.

Lets hope they follow by the international law.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Theone2000]

top topics

join