It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burma building nuclear weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Burma building nuclear weapons

uk.reuters.com

Military-ruled Myanmar is seeking to develop a clandestine nuclear programme with the intent to produce a nuclear bomb, according to an investigation by an exiled anti-government group

A five-year investigation by the Norway-based Democratic Voice of Burma (DVB) concluded that Myanmar, formerly Burma, was a long way from producing a nuclear weapon but had gone to great lengths to acquire the technology and expertise to do so.

If true, it would mark the first Southeast Asian country with nuclear ambitions and alter the strategic landscape of a fast-growing region whose big countries -- fr
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
insanity!! with countries like north korea and burma with nuclear weapons, who needs serial killers. if people would just deal with these countries who oppress the hell out of their own people but we ignore it and then they go and build nuclear weapons and then were forced to deal with em after the fact. what the hell is that? believe me when i say a nuclear armed burma would be very bad. unreal.. wonder what the world's response will be...

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I would rather Iran get nukes or little Ill over in NK to keep them above this winning leadership.

I am in shock. I opened this hoping it was from the Onion or something..

shesh..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Please direct all future posts to this ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread will be closed.

top topics

join