It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel commandos shoot man in head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
msn.nzherald.co.nz...

"He was shot in the head - probably live ammunition because the back of his head, the injury was severe," she told the BBC.

"He died there and we had to move because it was just getting crazy, there was a lot of gunfire coming from all directions."

She said the activists were acting defensively while the Israeli forces were menacing and aggressive. They set off sound bombs and released what was possibly tear gas.

Israel has maintained its commandos were attacked first, while the flotilla's organisers said the Israeli forces simply opened fire.

Soooo.... I wonder whats gonna go down? Probably nothing, The usa will still be sending its 2.2b a year to support this crap. I mean isn't there better things to spend 2.2billion dollars on? How bout a cure for coldsores??

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

even if the activists attacked first, they had the right to defend themselves against aggressive 'pirates', who boarded the ship at NIGHT.

i read this other story where a man was shot 5 times, 4 of those in the head.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
4 times in the head?? jeez how would you do that? Unless you were standing over him after the first and repeatedly shot him in the head. Its sick.

Israeli roots are deep in the us government, theres some mad deals going on that we arent hearing about. Of course.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
msn.nzherald.co.nz...

"He was shot in the head - probably live ammunition because the back of his head, the injury was severe," she told the BBC.

Why would anyone use any thing but live ammunition?
Makes the whole story suspect to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

yeh its very sick and disturbing

Furkan Dogan, 19, who was born in Troy, N.Y., but had lived for years in Turkey, was shot four times in the head and once in the chest, according to the state-run Anatolian news agency, which cited an autopsy report.

source

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
But of course "they were only there to 'inspect' the cargo and then let the ship pass". Yeah right. When you conduct a night-time commando air assault raid on a ship in international waters, somebody is going to get shot, period. That's what commandos do.

It's a shame that the guy with 4 head wounds was American because due to that fact alone, there won't be any justice served for his murder. Maybe if he had been British or Chinese, someone would demand answers. Remember the USS Liberty? This pails in comparison so I doubt that this little massacre will see proper colsure. Apparently, if your American or Muslim, you can be murdered by Israel, without any consequences for the terror state.

Now, imagine if this was Iran who launched the attack. How quick before our own commandos would be knocking on Tehran's door? I can almost guarantee that most, if not all, of these people trying to justify this attack would be the loudest voices condemning it and hollering for retribution. There wouldn't even be a need for an investigation as our bombers would already have 'wheels up'. It just allows ignorance to shine unabated.

--airspoon

Edited to add: Compare this raid to one of those rockets that makes a pretty sound but injures nobody. Gaza sends a little rocket and they are the meanest and most dangerous terrorists, yet Israel continues to massacre anyone standing in the way of their genocidal agenda and somehow it is justified. What is wrong with humanity?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

You summed it up nicley when you said 'what is wrong with humanity?' it's so sad not enough people want to stick up for the truth, and stick up for real justice anymore. Poor dude only 19 and murdered for no good reason. Happens all the time but when the government do it, no one goes to jail. Condolences to his family.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You do know other countries Murder their own people everyday, maybe we could talk about them for awhile. Instead of Bashing Israel every other post. What do you People want Israel to do? They gave up the West Bank and Gaza, and they are still getting bombed. Do you want them just to move, all together?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's sad but Israelis are hitting all of the political fan pages on Facebook with posts that read: Please read the truth
flotillafacts.com...

They are obviously paid "agents", sent to propagate their spin. How disgusting!

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

You think they gave up the West Bank and Gaza? That's why settlers evict and oppress the Palestinians in the West Bank everyday, right? That's why the Palestinians aren't even allowed to use the same roads as Israelis right? Because Israel gave those two areas to the Palestinians?

What about Gaza? They give that up too? Is this why Israel makes arable land off-limits? It's this why Israel restricts the movements of women and children in these areas? What about evictions here too? What about almost daily raids that either end in Kidnapping, torture or death? What about starving these poor people to death? What about depriving them of the basic supplies of life? Israel may have taken boots off the ground in Gaza but they still occupy and oppress by not allowing them to farm, live peacefully or even get food.

If the Palestinians leave to another country for any reason, they aren't allowed back. Houses are constantly either torn down or stolen at gun point as Israelis move into their homes right in front of the now homeless children. IDF constantly shoots at children.

The truth is, Israel is the real terror in that region. Why do people call attention to it? Because people remain so ignorant on the issue. The media fails to report it, while they have no problem with reporting on other countries. Also, are there other countries that terrorize on the same scale as Israel? No! People need to learn of Israel's atrocities and since the media won't do it, we have to. Also, Americans need to know because it is our tax-dollars that are funding all of this, even though Israel can afford it on her own. Israel is a terror state and the American people are forced to fund that terror.

That's why we always talk about Israel.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
it pisses me off when state terror is ok for the USA to support, when they are swearing they are condemning terrorist states.

If they want to prove to the world they are the good guys, they will stop supporting Israel's genocidal actions in the ME, and place sanctions on Israel until they pull their act together.

As a professor of mine once said..

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I know they are a terror, but are they a terror because they have to be? After thousands of years either in exile or slavery, To me it is understandable why they don't play around.
you are a soldier???, and as everybody knows you don't win wars being politically correct.
It's not that I am so blinded by my backing of Israel that I don't see they do a lot of horrible stuff, It's just I understand why they are the way they are.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

I know they are a terror, but are they a terror because they have to be? After thousands of years either in exile or slavery, To me it is understandable why they don't play around.
you are a soldier???, and as everybody knows you don't win wars being politically correct.
It's not that I am so blinded by my backing of Israel that I don't see they do a lot of horrible stuff, It's just I understand why they are the way they are.

Of course they don't have to be a terror. Nobody is forcing them to terrorize Palestine. I can almost guarantee that if they stopped terrorizing the Palestinians, a lasting and effective peace agreement would be realized.

Israel seems to have no problem agreeing to peace agreements and cease fires, only to ignore the terms dictated by those cease fires and peace agreements. After ignoring these terms, the Palestinians send a few harmless rockets and Israel along with the MSM goes on and on about how Palestinians are sending rockets, without even mentioning why. It's because Israel ignores the terms that it agrees to. I can all but guarantee that the rockets would stop if Israel stops. After all, what would be the benefit to Palestine? It is a great benefit to Israel because it gives them an excuse to press harder on Palestine, ultimately helping their end goal of ridding the region of Palestinians.

Am I a soldier? Yes, I am and I'm also a Jew. I completely understand the Jewish struggle but this really has no bearing on their current behavior. They are currently in "Israel" because they feel entitled to this land that god supposedly gave them thousands of years ago. If that isn't religious extremism and fundamentalism, then I don't know what is. If the Jewish people simply wanted to live a life free of oppression, they have a plethora of countries that they could settle in, such as the US, Canada, Germany or the UK just to name a few.

With that being said, I completely support the state of Israel. However, I do not support their policies of genocide and propaganda. They could easily maintain a peaceful existence right their in the "holy land" without doing what they are doing. It is more than obvious that they are trying to realize their ultimate goal of ridding the immediate region of Arabs so that they can have a whole-Jewish Israel and rebuild the Temple on the mount.

I can remember as a little boy in class, the Rabbi used to always speak about how the temple will be built and most likely in our lifetimes. They would then go on about why it isn't being built now, because of those dirty Arabs. They even have the blue prints for the new temple, down to the very finest detail, including the furniture. All they are waiting for is an excuse to level the Mosque.

Now, my condemnation of Israeli policies is because of my compassion. However, my loyalty is much stronger than my compassion, as is the case with many soldiers. Because of this, If war broke out between Israel and any other country than America and if Israel reached out to me to fight on their behalf, I would. Of course my loyalties to my own country are much stronger so I would never pick Israel over my own country. You must understand the difference between loyalty and compassion, right? Please don't fool my compassion for my loyalty. There is a fine line there but not as thin as one would think.

My compassion wants to see change in that region and my activism is based upon that compassion. I'm saying this because I want to dispel the falsely perceived bias against Israel that some may think I have. I have no bias against against Israel and if I saw the Arabs or Persians doing the same things, my activism would be against them too. I even believe that Israelis would be much better off if only peace could be realized with the Arabs, and unfortunately, I see Israel standing in the way of that peace.

--airspoon

Edited to add: "almost" before "guarantee", the third word in the third sentence of the first paragraph under the first quote.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thank you for your well thought out, and well explained post. I understand your stance a lot better. I thought you we're turning your back on the Israelites, I am just a little sick of all the anti-Israel posts. from people who most likely believe that the Jews had a hand in 911.

top topics

join