It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addison Woman Dies After Falling From Government Truck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
www.nbcdfw.com...

Dallas police report a woman died late Wednesday night after falling from a U.S. government truck. At about 11 p.m., Dallas officers responded to a 911 injured person call along the 10700 block of Inwood Road in Dallas. Upon arrival, Dallas police said they found a woman dead inside a U.S. government pickup truck. Two men involved in the incident told police that the woman fell out of the rear passenger door of the truck. After the woman fell, the men picked her up and put her in the back of the truck and then looked for a hospital. The men stopped at a security hut at the gate of an exclusive sub-division to call 911. All three of the individuals involved are employees of the Veterans Administration, according to police. Police are trying to determine if the woman opened the door on her own or if she had help exiting the vehicle while it was in motion. The victim’s name has not been released. The incident originated in Addison and Addison police will continue the investigation with assistance from the Dallas Police Department.

I heard about this early this morning. If you know anything about our area VA hospitals...well, there not great. The lower level staff is primarily knuckle draggers. yeah. They just pretty much hire anyone that can get a cert. I have friends that have experienced "care" there.

My vet is a safer place to go. (I love my vet!)

The story on the radio was that she fell from the truck going over a bridge, hit her head on the railing curb, they turned around and got her back in, then went to a guard hut.

The drivers said they couldnt find a hospital.

Really? There are hospitals and care centers all around that area! RHD Hospital is just a few miles north of this area. Medical City (MAJOR HOSPITAL) is just north on Forest Ln.

My questions are: who was she? What did she know? Whats going on at a hospital? What is going on with our Vets?

This stinks on ice.

If anyone else has any more info to add turn us on to it!

[edit on 3/6/10 by felonius]

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Thu, 03 Jun 2010 18:58:24 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this was my stepmothers niece. i will let more be known when we know more ourselves. please bear with me if i dont respond for awhile, it is a family tragedy and foul play is suspected by the family. i didnt know her well as we had only briefly met at a family reunion.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by chopperswolf
this was my stepmothers niece. i will let more be known when we know more ourselves. please bear with me if i dont respond for awhile, it is a family tragedy and foul play is suspected by the family. i didnt know her well as we had only briefly met at a family reunion.

The story doesn't smell right at all.

Thanks for posting. I hope for your family's sake this does turn out to just be an accident.

KRLD News
Posted: Thursday, 03 June 2010 5:36PM

Lot Of Unanswered Questions About Death Of VA Employee

There are still a lot of unanswered questions about last night's death of a Veteran's Affairs employee who fell from a government truck in Addison.
Why was a Government truck driving around Addison around 11:00 last night? And what role did two Veterans Affairs employees play in the death of a third? These are questions we wanted to ask the VA on tape. But the agency refused simply issuing a release admitting the three were employees.

The Dallas County Medical Examiner's office says the dead woman, 38-year old Amy Wheat, was in town from Brandon Mississippi. The VA won't say why. Addison police say she either jumped from, fell out of, or was pushed from a VA pickup truck near Belt Line and the Dallas North Tollway. She struck a light pole. The other two VA employees didn't call for help right away instead they drove to a phone 10-minutes away. There Wheat was pronounced dead. The two other VA employees were questioned and released.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by chopperswolf

My condolences to your family. Whatever (if anything) she was might have brought to light, may it shine forth and destroy those responsible for this tragedy.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Got curious about this after finding an old save.
Her name was Amy Wheat.
This story smells really bad now.
"She fell out of the truck on her own accord"

www.nbcwashington.com...

new topics

top topics

join