It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretive Bilderberg Club ready for protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dolce in Sitges, one of Spain’s most exclusive resorts.
Link below is a drive through of the site. Dont know how to embed yet.

www.youtube.com...

Splash! Could that be the sound of Lord Mandelson hitting one of the Dolce hotel’s four pools? Or Robert Zoellick of the World Bank? Paul Volcker of the US Economic Recovery Advisory Board? Or merely the euro taking another dive?

That is the thing about the Bilderberg group’s top secret meetings: you never know quite what is going on behind the police checkpoints.

Graham Keeley, Barcelona

They are at it again.. I wonder what our puppet masters have in store for us this year.
Why do they make me feel like humanity are a bunch of radio controlled people.. All different but controlled by one entity.

Last year Bilderberg held its meeting at the Nafsika Astir Palace hotel in Greece and apparently failed to spot how close their host country was to melting down. Watch out, Spain!

There are to many to list attendees.. So here is the link.

bilderberg2010.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This group makes me sick and to think they can meet in private is a violation of human rights. Personally I think all gov is corrupt and thus should be abolished. We are here to live and live together we must, anyone to claim an ownership of land thould be viewed as a tyrant and punished. Course this will only be possible afte the apoc.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I believe that this group is now obsolete. They are just secretive enough to keep peoples curiosity. The meetings notes have been getting out, or at least there is talk of what is talked about.I believe that there is a smaller much more refined group that meets at the same time. I believe that a select few take talking points from the main meeting and then make the larger decisions without the group as a whole.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I looked all through secret societies and didn't see any of these.. i notice they are in general conspiracies. Ma bad.
As for your original "Source"
I gave him credit.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Originally posted by Mobius1974

I looked all through secret societies and didn't see any of these.. i notice they are in general conspiracies. Ma bad.

The SEARCH feature is your friend

Originally posted by Mobius1974

As for your original "Source"
I gave him credit.

Yer, I saw that but it's always good to give the appropriate link in case anyone wants to read the rest of the article

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

My bad.. I am rather new to posting threads.. I will get it tuned in sooner or later

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
This group makes me sick and to think they can meet in private is a violation of human rights.
Dude, are you seriously advocating abolishing Freedom of Assembly???

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I think it is the stigma surrounding the group that makes him say that. They are not a recognized govt. or organization... so they do not have to answer to anyone. I want to know what happens inside.. But i do not think they should be banned or have their rights stepped on.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OP seems happy to admit we have PTB so long as you don't call them zionists and he seems to get quite upset if you say anything against iserail and will stalk you if you push back.

interesting date he joined on don't you think.

Check the guys posts where he goes on about how the USA could crush russia just as fast as they defeated Iraq.

I suspect he is trying to draw attention from his maters with this post and hope he gets the message to stop following me around.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

So now the powers that be are Zionists? Care to discuss this and debate it.
My problem with you is this.. you dont even dedicate one sentence to differentiate the difference between Israel and Zionists.. You lump them into one group.. that my friend is BLIND HATE!!!

new topics

top topics

join