It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina - Eyewitness Encounter With Strange Biped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
El Tribuno Digital
February 28, 2003

**Rosario de la Frontera--New Suprising Eyewtiness Testimony**

**It was 10 meters away from people and was contained by 30 dogs at the communal garbage dump**

Patricio Salda-o, custodian of the municipal garbage dump, and his family, had quite a fright on February 26: at 22:00 hours, alerted by the barking of his 30 hounds, who ran furiously from one side to the other in the vicinity of a pig pen, Lighting a flashlight, he went out to investigate.

"I couldn't believe it. Less than 10 meters away was that strange hairy animal that people have reported, standing on two legs. It was like an enormous monkey. It made no noise--it just looked at me fixedly with his red eyes and every so often moved his powerful arms to frighten my dogs, who were harrassing it but not attacking.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
rense seem to employ many of their script writers from South America. Remember: if its Rense its rubbish...

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I know many of the stuff is unbelievable. But many of the stories I've been able to verify independently. I dont post it unless I see the story in other places other than rense.

join