It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, music that sounds like HOPE.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't want all the negative stress of the recent dire posts to get people all unstable on the forums. That is what I got from the post by skeptic overlord about people losing it with all the scary topics.

I know that the ideas create certain vibrations in your minds, ones that zig zag like an awful cacophany of a bad song.

So I want to add healing music in here that many claim makes them get an uplifting feeling. The artist is a relative unknown, so you may be surprised at the quality and the millions of views. This one may inspire your mind and change the zig zags to something smoother.

You can imagine the world that we can create after we defeat the NWO guys, but also remember that we have to change inside and not seek to punish instead of rehabiliate, because then new tyrants will always take the place of old ones and the society will easily give them power, just like they did with Hitler.

Anyway, if anybody has any great healing music, or New Age type stuff, feel free to share with me! Even the 90s had better stuff on the radio than these days.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thanks for the lift... I really appreciate the thread and the time you put into it.

I wish I could remember who plugged me into this video - it was here on ATS.

Whoever it was - I thank them again! Fantastic stuff.

Here you go - It's joy in a nutshell for me - hope you enjoy it too.

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey there

It's funny that you post this at near enough the same time that I post my thread on a guided meditation that I recorded earlier today
I won't post it on here as the ATS media player will autoplay when people come onto your thread and I don't want to Hijack it.

So, if you want you can take a listen to this guided meditation HERE

It is aimed at relaxing the body and to help induce an Out of body experience and it's ideal for anyone who has never done any meditation, enjoy

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Cool song does have an uplifting vibe.

The 2010 contact song and video were also good.

Here is a song that a member on ATS posted a while back that has become one of my favorites.

It's called spiritual healing.

Here is another song that is unique and is calming.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TV_Nation]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Howdy Pocky!
Thanks for the inspiration!

I found this video uplifting because of it's substance, vibration and of course delivery from the angellic soul and voice of Sarah Mclachlan....gives me chills....

I Love You

This one is nice too, Lady Blacksmith Mambazo - Homeless
soundcloud.com...

Peace and blessings....

[edit on 2-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here is a video from an English band called muse, I think it's message is great...

Enjoy

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh nice, I enjoy these rare finds.

This one is real amazing too, but it incites your emotion or atleast in the Bashar 2012 Message video. People really wanted to know who made the music in it.

It goes beautifully in the Bashar 2012 Message montage too.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Very cool, thank you!

I recently found this site. Cosmic Dolphin Magic. There are a lot of Cd's you can buy, but if you just go to the site, you'll get the awesome sounds!

cosmicdolphinmagic.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
For music filled with hope I think nothing beats Lisa Gerrard's - Host of seraphim. Using glossolalia (unknown or incomprehensible language) for lyrics, you can decide for yourself what the song is about. You might recognise her voice from Gladiator, The Mist, etc. It's very haunting and beautiful at the same time.

Host of Seraphim - Lisa Gerrard

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

At the moment I find that anything by “Ashana” just lifts me up and wafts away all ills.
I sat tonight and quietly watched the sunset with her highness (my dog) just now while listening to Ashana and her music is near perfection personified.

With the inclusion of Tibetan singing bowls and I am always taken away to an amazing space where for the time I am listening to her music, nothing can infringe my life or my thoughts, just a deep soulful sound that makes my heart ache, makes me feel like my soul will escape the cage of my chest and soar like a bird.

So yeah, I recommend Ashana – the music of a real life Elven princess (in my mind)

Great thread by the way I will take my time enjoying it - starred and flagged!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am a fan of Dan Gibson and R. Carlos Nakai for a long time now.

Also like Arcana, Enya, Loreena McKennitt, to name a few more.

Thanks everyone for sharing your faves. Watching videos now!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Ceriddwen]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

FourYearBeard relaxes me...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Super thread so far.

I forgot to add this to my last post. Another Lisa Gerrard one. The youtube comments for this are great too. Someone says - "my god..voice of God!" Now that's hope.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, Andreas Vollenweider should not be excluded on this list.

This beautiful melody brings a smile to my face no matter what:

Then I can recommend a new song from Pearl Jam "Unthought Known".

Powerfull stuff:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Interesting thread,i got a couple i can add,not really ambient music though,hope someone enjoys.

Link~www.youtube.com...

Astounding street beat boxer with loop station,really worth the listen if you got the time.

Link~www.youtube.com...

Interesting rapper.

Regards to all

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Though not relaxing per say, these videos from MelodySheep @ Youtube I thought were terrific. I like to play them while my kids are around so they learn without being taught if ya know what I mean...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by HIStory Indeed]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think this may be the time when I need to introduce the genre of Post-Rock to ATS. God Is An Astronaut writes some of the most beautiful and inspiring music ever.

Hammock is also another one of my favorites.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Lightens things up for me

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Very nice music, thankyou for adding this Pocky. I've nothing to add to the vids, but cheers!

S&F.

g.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Here is one of my favorites that has a "new" sound and a very good message behind the song if you ask me

When The War Ends

top topics

<<   2 >>

join