It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to see an ATOM with the naked eye.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by psilocybernaught

(i am asking and posing because i want to understand your theory properly, and possibly help you think through it more definitly.)

[edit on 2-6-2010 by onequestion]

I am not sure. I think that if i can figure out a way to observe these things vividly. Othe people can as well

I think what i have learned to observe if fascinating...I plan to put together a new thread that better represents what im trying to communicate

Thanks everyone this thread really helped me collect my ideas and now i can start a new thread with a better representation of the enigma puzzling me....

[edit on 2-6-2010 by psilocybernaught]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you look up into a clear background, like the blue cloudless sky, you can sometime see little flashes of things zipping around. Those aren't atoms, though. Those are individual blood cells moving through the capillaries in your retinas, stimulating nerves and triggering a response to your brain interpreted as light. The same thing you get when somebody clonks you on the head and you see "stars."

Not atoms, though. Atoms are smaller than any part of your eye that would allow you to see them. Sort of like trying to pick up BBs with a garden rake.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
If you look up into a clear background, like the blue cloudless sky, you can sometime see little flashes of things zipping around.

YES!! exactly...........

but what im saying is that after YEARS of staring into the sky/sun and OBSERVING those little enigmatic images.....I have noticed OTHER PATTERNS that cannot be explained

i.e. library.thinkquest.org...

The above pattern you dont just see instantly. you have to train your eye to use the light. Im still trying to figure out how to somehow communicate the process. But thanks to the beautiful people here on ATS i have a better understanding of what i need to do.

I feel what's puzzling me to be significant, and i promise to put my ideas together in better format, in a future post.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilocybernaught
but what im saying is that after YEARS of staring into the sky/sun and OBSERVING those little enigmatic images.....I have noticed OTHER PATTERNS that cannot be explained

Yeah. Don't stare at the sun. That would be unwise, unless you look good sporting a white cane.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Yeah. Don't stare at the sun. That would be unwise, unless you look good sporting a white cane.

unless they dont want you to stare at the sun

"Mama always told me not to look into the center of the light/sun. But mama thats where the fun is"-Bruce Springsteen

library.thinkquest.org...

Those streaks of light are what one needs to focus on, to train the eye, to see the things i can see. notice the concentric ring pattern in the eye. The same concentric ring pattern can be seen on the eye of each president, on each and every us bill. Its all too strange

srry to just start connecting dots.....but thats how the neurons in my brain operate

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

I see Atoms and can also detect bad viruses all around us....I can do this since I met Michael...my messenger who also told me what my real name is.This might sound freaky...but it's true ...I talk with M all the time....I still do not understand most of our conversations but he said it will take time....ooo...and it's not called Atoms at all...it's called nuddd....and you say it nu ...followed with a dhuuuu anyway...the atom theory is human nature to question everything around you....it's like a young kid always asking questions until you become wise....you will understand soon.....VALIATOR...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
what inspired me to finally write this post was reading this book."The View from the Center of the Universe" by Joel Primak and Nancy Abrams

whats alluring is the archetypal pattern i repeatedly describe seeing is present through out the book that represent other things.

i started the thread under the assumption the the concentric ring patterns i can see are "atoms". This i have no idea to be "true". But under closer examination of my motives, the significance is more attributed to the archetypal pattern that is used also, to represent the solar system, certain sound waves ect......that pattern is what im seeing. That pattern is what im trying to understand. WHY am i seeing this is the big question

the philosophical implications instinctively affect my being

Pgs 95 and 103 of the book i mentioned above are good examples

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
atoms are all around us. thus, humans constantly view an atom with their naked eye

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Atoms don't look like the concentric ring patterns you see in books. These are simple representations.

Anyway, it sounds like you are seeing bubbles in the jelly in your eyeballs to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

Atoms don't look like the concentric ring patterns you see in books. These are simple representations.

Anyway, it sounds like you are seeing bubbles in the jelly in your eyeballs to me.

Thank you for helping me understanding the former.

On that note. It is even more puzzling to me why im seeing the latter.

I consider these kind of simple explanations or possibilities.

but i intuitively doubt the jelly in my eye is responsible for the phenomena im seeing.

If i could re-create the concentric circles as perfectly as i could see them i would.Im actually working on a diagram to better help visualize what im saying....

But i could never re-create by hand the perfection of what i witnessed with my eye.....i can only hope to give a good enough description of its beauty..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just found this thread and i have no idea how i missed it.

Icanseeatoms is exactly what i can literally see with my eyes during the daytime, there is another thread mentioning this and when i find it i will put it up.

The centre is light with a dark rim outer band, not just one but in my view at any one time thousands all going in haphazard directions and all a little too fast for good observation.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Found it, but as a newbie i dont know how to bring it up sorry.

Thread title is Tiny dots in the air wherever i look.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

what if one could literally see individual atoms with the naked eye under controllable and testable conditions?

what would that mean??

One can. In fact I spent two weeks carrying out double-blind trials with a Buddhist who claimed as a result of his many years of meditation to have developed the ability to experience mental images of subatomic particles. The ability is a yogic siddhi called "anima." It was described by Patanjali circa 200 BCE in his Yoga Sutras as the ability:

"to acquire knowledge of the small, the hidden and the distant by exercising the light of a superphysical faculty"
Buddhists regard this power as "clear cognition", as it is called in the Uttara Tantra.

The Theosophists Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater claimed to be able to use this paranormal ability to record the structure of the atoms of all the elements in the periodic table, including several that were at the time undetected by science. They published their work in their book "Occult Chemistry". I published in 1980 a book analyzing their work that proved that they had described quarks 70 years before physicists Murry Gell-Mann and George Zweig postulated these basic subatomic particles in 1964. I then published two more books that greatly extended the proof.

My website analyzing their observations of what they thought were the atoms of the first 20 elements in the periodic table is at:

smphillips.8m.com...

Historical and modern perspectives are discussed at:

smphillips.8m.com...

and the supposed atoms that Besant & Leadbeater saw paranormally are analyzed in terms of nuclear physics and the theory of quarks at:

smphillips.8m.com...

When you have been in the presence of someone in a deep, altered state of consciousness whose awareness is focused in the subatomic world (as previously proven by double-blind tests), you will never doubt the power of the human mind to know what is beyond the range of the five senses to discern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join