It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Crazy Facts About Kim Jong Il

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I came upon this list the other day and thought it was one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time. When i got to thinking about it though it is really sad that people actually believe these things.

#10 Kim is "supernatural" - According to North Korean historical literature, Kim Jong Il was born in a log cabin inside a secret base on Korea’s most sacred mountain, Mt. Paekdu. At the moment of his birth, a bright star lit up the sky, the seasons spontaneously changed from winter to spring, and rainbows appeared.

In case you didnt alredy know this, Kim shoots lightening out of his arse on occasion.

#9 Kim is a Fashion Trendsetter - Kim Jong Il’s iconic style has become a global phenomenon. The inspired look of his zipped up khaki tunics with matching pants has been spreading across the world, an obvious testament to his outstanding image and influence.

Who wouldn't wont to be caught wearing those awesome garments. Like a grown up onesey.

#8 Kim is beloved to the world - According to state-run media, Kimg Jong Il is the most prominent statesman in the present world, and people in countries the whole planet over celebrate his birthday with films and festivals.

We all knew this one. What more is there to say???

#7 Kim invents the hamburger - Since any American influences have long since been banned in his tiny communist country, Kim Jong Il had no choice but to create some new non-Western food by himself. North Korean newspaper Minju Joson reported that Kim Jong Il invented a new sandwich called “double bread with meat” in an attempt to provide “quality” food to university students.

I wonder if he is cousins with the Earl of Sandwich?

#6. Kim is a golfing god - In 1994, it was reported by Pyongyang media outlets that Kim Jong Il shot 38 under par on a regulation 18-hole golf course – including 5 holes in one! That score is 25 shots better than the best round in history, and is made even more amazing by the fact that it was his first time playing the sport.

Watch out Tiger You got a little dumpy fellow following in your footsteps.

#5 Kims addiction is your addiction - According to a book written by one of Kim Jong Il’s ex-staff members, he was once injured by falling off his horse when it slipped on loose rocks. He was afraid of becoming addicted to the painkillers that his doctors prescribed him, so he had members of his administrative staff injected daily with the same dosages he had to take. He did this so he wouldn’t be the only one hooked on the drug.

This one is actually kind of creepy. What the hell is going on in this mans head?

#4 Kim kidnaps filmmaker - Shin Sang-ok, a South Korean filmmaker, was kidnapped by Kim Jong Il, sent to prison, and eventually forced to make a film called Pulgasari that was basically a communist propaganda version of Godzilla.

I would pay money to see this on Mystery Science Theater 2000.

#3 The next Hitler? - In preparation for the World Festival of Youth and Students in 1989, Kim Jong Il had disabled residents removed from Pyongyang. The government also distributed pamphlets advertising a wonder drug that would increase the height of short people. Those who responded to the pamphlets were sent away to different uninhabited islands along with the disabled in an attempt to rid the next generation of their supposedly substandard genes.

I was wondering to myself why exactly didn't Kimmy go?

#2 Kim the Boozer - For a few years in the early 1990s, it was confirmed by Hennessy that Kim Jong Il was it’s best customer, spending about $600,000 to $850,000 annually on the liquor. He is partial to the Paradis cognac, which can sell for over $700 per bottle. In comparison, the average North Korean makes about $1000 per year.

Maybe this is why he didnt go. He was too boozed up.

#1 Sneaky Sneaky - Kijong-Dong is a propaganda city that was originally built in the 1950s by Kim Jong Il’s father right on the border, this was to display the North’s superiority to the South and also to encourage people to defect. It has no actual residents, but an extensive effort has been put forth to simulate a functioning city, including lights on set timers, and street sweepers to create an illusion of activity.

I was wondering about this one. Whats the purpose? To make everything look better that it actually is?

Anywho, theres my thread and input but it looks as if lunch time is officially over so enjoy all and comment on the bewilderment that you may recieve from reading these things.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

I have already posted this: www.belowtopsecret.com... many moons ago.

Because I posted it first it means I am a better human than you, This is a scientific fact. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

its true i am rubbish.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Now when i read these things about this guy I personally think that he will never start a war that will involve the USA. Why...? Because Kim loves his 'superiority' too much.

There is a screw lose without a doubt but he is very aware of his position and situation among the other leaders and countries in the world. He knows that when he does something stupid his priveleges and 'fantasy world' will be all gone.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

wow i never though of it like that and to be honest i beloeve that you hit the nail directly on the head so to speak. Nice.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You left out Handsome, and funny, Two other scientific facts about everybody's favorite dictator.....................

new topics

top topics

join