It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange image in dream where I am speaking Hebrew.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Recently I have been having dreams wherein I see a symbol, and hear a voice. At an arbitrary point within the dream a line splits it in two, then another, and another. It goes something like this.
A black radiance shears my vision from top to bottom as a voice says, “From height unto height it is unnumbered.”
A second line splits the horizon of my dream and says, “ From East unto West it cannot be measured.”
A third burns from upper right to lower left, while I hear, “From Melech to the hidden path it cannot be seen.”
A fourth from upper left to lower right, “ From Mercy unto Wrath it can not be calmed.”
Another,”From the most ancient it hath it’s beginning and its end.”
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13df5e780e2f.png[/atsimg]

The dialogue continues for what seems like hours, and when I wake up I am covered in sweat. My wife says that when it happens I am speaking in Hebrew, though I am barely fluent. She says that I say over and over, “אלוהים, אני לא ראוי לעמוד בתוך הבית של קדושה! I believe it is something along the lines of, “Father, I am unworthy to stand within your house of holiness!” Anyone out there with an understanding of gemtria, or mysticism please feel free to chime in. Also I am looking for others that are experiencing anything similar. My mind keeps calling it a nested trigram, though I am unsure if such a thing exists. Input?
Sorry, I had to build the image in paint.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a nested trigram is something to do with the entropy of language - but i don't know anything specific. that stuff is way over my head. i do know that when translating a language for the first time, entropy is a factor.

your drawing reminds me of a tree-of-life even though it's not exactly the same.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dont really have any valuable input but.....Waow! It sounds amazing, I wish I had dreams as wild as this. S&F

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The symbol looks like a Serphirot (tree of life). Wiki has an article on Kabbalah relating to the Serphirot. I copied the image below from the Wiki page. Maybe you should read up on Kabbalah. I'd be interested to hear back from you regarding this dream after you check out some Kabbalah related articles.

en.wikipedia.org...
The Sefirot in Jewish Kabbalah

(sorry: it won't let me copy picture, but go to website to see picture)

[edit on 2-6-2010 by itsallmaya]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by itsallmaya]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, from what I am able to currently interpret, well, where do I begin? If this image is accurate it would blow the socks off of Qabbalists world wide. ( I know, that's a big claim.) But when compared to the existing images of the tree of life it does add up, though there are differences. Major differences. The paths in the tree, and it makes a lot of sense to me.

queenannie38, so far I have been able to understand what you may be getting at through my comprehension of the fact that the star of David, contains the name of G-d, like this,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cdd949bc708.png[/atsimg]
if that's not what you are talking about, then I will continue to search, thank you.
In my dream it is called the Schema, I'm pretty sure that means name in Hebrew, like THE name.

itsallmaya,(your name is my answer) thanks for the link, so according to the Sepher Yetsira, "The tradition of enumerating 10 is stated in the Sefer Yetzirah, "Ten sephirot of nothingness, ten and not nine, ten and not eleven" (thank you wikipedia)
So, ten spheres or emanations, though their placement is the same, their paths are different. Sepher is the root of the english word "cipher" while Yetsira means formation, so, the code of creation. A very interesting treatise having to do with celestial coordinates and space mapping, it teaches one how to find themselves in space.
Let see, so again, according to wikipedia "As altogether 11 sephirot are listed across the different schemes, two (Keter and Daat) are seen as unconscious and conscious manifestations of the same principle, conserving the ten categories."
Wow! So according to this then, this postulates the existence of a mirror to Kether (the sun, uppermost sphere) which to my knowledge, the existence of a brown dwarf which is something like the sun's twin was recently found! So in our solar system there reside nine planets, one hidden (I guess that would be Nubiru/planet x (10) and a brown dwarf which is a companion to the sun. So that would add up.
So if this image is correct then it is relaying the paths (even if only for me) that are viable in reaching those metaphysical planes.

Do you see the three cubes within each other, you need exactly six points to establish your place in outer space. You also create a seventh by choosing your destination.
so three cubes within cubes
four spheres within spheres,
two sets of three triangles within triangles,
two sets of three five pointed stars within five pointed stars,
overlay ultimately by seven paths of Height (I think that's X)
seven paths of width ( maybe Y)
and seven paths of depth ( so, Z?)
Again, that brings me back to celestial navigation, weird.

So queenannie38 I search wiki and this is what I find.
On trigrams "They are often used in natural language processing for doing statistical analysis of texts" or cryptological mathematics, Coded mathematics, Cipher mathematics which ultimatly is rooted as Sepher Mathematics. It all makes its way back to this. WEIRD!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

Broonie, the way that I have been able to clear my dreams is through force of will. If you wake in the morning and force yourself to remember what you just experienced on another plane, you will gradually integrate with it, and it with you. But be careful! Some dreamers can dream too hard.
Though this may sound weird, I will use it as explanation: Three months ago in the dream state I wrestled an angle named Davi'd Mobius ( he had a tail which had no end and no beginning, I know, I know) Anyways there I was thrashing around in bed beside my wife and she turns on the light in time to watch a giant hand squeeze my leg. She said she couldn't see the hand but could see my leg being compressed by it. At the same time in the dream that was going on. She couldn't wake me up! I was finally able to seal him within his tail, (which again had no beginning and no end) and when I woke up I could barely stand. I had a four fingers palm print bruise on my leg for over a month. This big nasty purple thing. I'll have to ask my mom if she still has pictures of it.
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the more I have integrated with that other plane of existence, the more it has integrated with me. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

yeah.
wow.

i'm somewhat tripping on your thread, my friend.
it's great!

something that you are dreaming, and subsequently discussing here, is bringing in words that are really clicking in my head.

i've had some intensified dreams, too, these last few weeks. well, basically since the end of April, about the time the oil pipe became a fountain in the deep.

do not hurt the oil or the wine

i might get the words that will allow me to convey some of what these dreams are, and if i do, i'll try to share.

i don't chicken out but i rarely end up sharing these kinds of things even for all the right reasons. it's hard to speak of self!

even though your diagram is not exactly configured like the traditional or known tree of life, i will tell you that it immediately made itself known to me as a representation of the same thing the tree shows.

which is life - like a tree trunk and branches, so is earthly life on all the myriad levels of being-ness.

DNA
species
cultures

you dig, i'm sure
i mean, why is our family tree called a tree?
because it is a tree!

to me, the tree of life is not just a symbol, so much more than just an illustrated idea of a metaphor that might one day be extinct!
it is literally a living entity that functions in our world as LIFE.

if i had to picture our true Mother, i wouldn't picture her as Planet Earth but most likely as a tree.

something like this tree, perhaps?

also, to me, the Sephir Yetzirah reads in a feminine voice - it is the voice of our Mother rather than our Father.

just re-reading your post, i had a flash!
what if your tree is a combination of both the Mother path AS WELL AS the Father path?

a fuller, more complete, enhanced tree!
a doubling that ends up being a sum greater than its parts?!?!?

oh, wait - it is to do with Metatron?
Metatron being defined as the "angel of collective humanity?"

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
yes!

it looks also something like Metatron's Cube

do a google (or bing!) image search for "Metatron's Cube" and see many examples.

is it very similar or just a little?
i'll need to examine them side by side for myself, before saying anything further

[edit on 6/2/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Man the craziest/weirdest dreams I have involve making coffee or my computer not turning on.

How do you get dreams like that?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
so now i'm wondering about all those other lines (besides the 4 you describe right off)

are they made in the same way, only with a different incantation for each?
that you did not want to bore us with?
or are the words you shared the only ones you are aware of/remember?

i think Keter's mirror is a black hole!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

The dialogue is intensive, and I didn't want to bore you. If you would like I can write them out and share them. I recall all aspects of my dreams, so again, if you want I will share.

One line that you may be interested in is the third vertical line to the right, in which the voice which rumbled called out, "from Aleph to Yod, all life is therein."
To which I replied. Autiqa, in your great compassion am I compassed about by your 14 pillars and there find shelter."
But if I had to write it out it would take up a good 14 pages, and somewhere, somehow, my brain would probably explode, or something

Also, it is in Hebrew, and I would need to translate it in entirety, which will take me a while.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Also, since I have the letter count for each line I have the numerical value of each, Just something else that would take me a while to figure out (this is where I would insert the emoticon with a really long beard and a hearing aid.)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
well i am deeply interested

you don't have to translate for me, actually

the counts are also of interest and use

you don't have to do it all at once, either
but in order, yes

i feel compelled to draw it out.
if that makes sense

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
what i mean, is you don't have to provide anything other than the information burned upon your mind's eye

(and you don't even have to provide that since it is a gift of graciousness that you've shared at all

thank you for that!

but anyway...
no figuring required or any brain stress
other than that which you want to give

i appreciate every last cross and dot!

[edit on 6/3/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It appears you've got the tree of life, my friend...
Look into it!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Wow - amazing interpretation!
I'm envious you have such profound dreams seemingly pointed directly to vast metaphysical knowledge. Maybe Kabbalah is calling you to start your journey into a deeper meaning of life. Keep us posted!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thanks for the info

This thread could get interesting, will be keeping a close eye. Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
Thanks everyone, from what I am able to currently interpret, well, where do I begin? If this image is accurate it would blow the socks off of Qabbalists world wide. ( I know, that's a big claim.)

Yes, it is a big claim. You have said, you know Hebrew, but not to a fluent extent, as you claim. Perhaps you are more aware of it, than you let on?

How old, do you think your claims go back, for this information that you have stored away in your subconscience? All of it, some deeeeeeep secret?

Now, if you had been getting dreams of all this, in a language you are not at all comfortable with, say like ARAMAIC, which would have been the language of the time, not Hebrew, then I would be impressed.

You are merely running over studies from your past, in a language you equate with it, for your own answers, and nothing else.

Nothing profound here, at all!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Blanca, How about this then?
אני לא מבינה איך הארמית היא השפה של הזמן, כאשר הפעם היה לי את החלום. אם הזמן הוא לא ליניארי, כל הזמן קורים הפעם, העבר, ההווה והעתיד קיימים אך ורק את זה עכשיו, בזמן אחר. מה אם אני מדבר האשורי (ארמית), או יפנית, רוסית, עברית או אנגלית, מה זה מרמז. ידיעת השפה היא לא חוכמה. אם אני בן כהן, הכהן מלכיצדק גבוהה, אני לא רואה את כל הדברים, כמו גם, וכך הצופה כל אמן?
אני מכבד את הקלט שלך, באופן טבעי, זה לא בשבילך, כי אני כאן, זה יכול להיות, אבל על פי בחירתך היא לא להיות. סל"ה.
האם אתה מנסה לתקשר כי אני פשוט רץ על מחקרים שנעשו בעבר שלך, עכשיו אתה משווה עם השפה, את התשובות יש חמק לך? כי אם היא לא עמוקה באמת, היא לא רק לך, למרות שאני יעבור פסקי שלי על עצמי, ולאפשר לא אחרים.

или возможно это?
רגשות של אחד לשקף את הרגשות של השלם, ואני מכבד את זה. באשר ההנחה הבסיסית שלי, השאלה שלי היתה האם חווה דבר כזה, ואם כן, בבקשה לשתף, פתחתי פשוט שיתוף, עכשיו הוא בבית המשפט כדי להחליט מה לעשות.

私が宇宙に自分自身を開くには、私が入力させて希望を選択した場合?私が注文を理解するには、言語を理解し ていないはずなので?奇妙な概念は、それはあなたにお世辞ではありません。

Language is sensual, and if you can read or understand any of what I just said, then you will understand that THIS is not my native tongue, nor do I have one. I assume this language so that we can communicate. And yes, I would have done it in Aramaic (Assyrian) as well, though am unable to because of the shortcomings of this machine, if only we could talk. Yet what would it profit you? If I chose to speak it to you in that tongue, would it not need to be analyzed in order for you to understand it? And having understood it, would you still refuse it, for the sake that I then comprehend the language, therefore it must be spoken in greater antiquity? Perhaps Paleo-Aramaic, Ahh, but then it would be my misfortune there as well, for the sake of antiquity!?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
One line that you may be interested in is the third vertical line to the right, in which the voice which rumbled called out, "from Aleph to Yod, all life is therein."
To which I replied. Autiqa, in your great compassion am I compassed about by your 14 pillars and there find shelter."

YES!

that turned out to be an extremely significant clue, for me personally!
i think either our angels are communicating or we share som of the same.

heh heh

Thank YOU!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join