It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyzing the Collective Unconscious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have been wondering if anyone else has been able to gain this ability, lately everything I watch, hear, and see, is telling me the same thing, even my dreams. For example I was just watching this episode of family guy www.hulu.com... Seems it gives hint of rich people and the new world order, and how they can watch everything. I have been meaning to ask this question as I truely believe I have obtained this power from the use of certain "unnamed" but harmless substances. It seems that a dark force has truely enveloped this world and that it will be up to a certain group of people who overcome this. It seems that everything we do in this world is trying to tell us something, and that it takes someone who is awakened to see this. Lately my friends always say what I am currently thinking and that I can sometimes have people say exactly what I want, is this some sort of mind control? Ive even had the tv randomly switch on during my dad lecturing me on the bible, and the program will totally contradicted what he was telling me and what I already believe in. I am constantly followed by a large hole in the clouds above me, especially when I am feeling good and positive. Do any others care to let us know their story on this topic?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The collective unconscious has you Neo.

Sounds like you have taken a couple red and blue pills

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Family guy mocks everything, 888. Research "synchronicity" and Karl Jung for some good places to start. If you want to go out on the edge just look up "speech reversals". According to speech reverse philosophy, the unconscious is not only real but it is speaking all the time in a way that only the unconscious mind detects. Unless you record your voice and play it backwards.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

I can relate on some level. Lately I have noticed that it seems like reality is a giant metaphor or is always showing/telling me something if I just listen and pay attention.

I don't think I put thoughts into peoples heads but a lot of times I will be thinking something but I don't say it out loud, I just let it go and it doesn't seem to fail that someone says exactly what I was thinking. Seems to me thoughts are floating around in the air and people are receptors? I don't know but the world is changing....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thats kinda weird... In Europe they are talking about the "Bilderberg" group. Heh what a coincidence. Nah its prolly one of those things that was meant for us to see....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Yes same with me, it seems to that they do receive what ever Im thinking, a lot more phenomena lately... coincidence? 2012? awakening? there is an alignment happening soon, I think the people who are ready and awake may receive these powers, and maybe more?

top topics

join