It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

back from teh dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hey everyone, the long and pending decision to finally come back to ats has been way over due. it feels great to be somehow be in the midst once again of people who think out of the box, defy what community/politics/religion/media/government has crafted for us and impose to us certain realities so to speak.

believer or non believer, the fact that you are browsing and taking time to read threads on this site makes you a much better person compared to those who simply condone themselves to default reality/perception.

peace.
~ n

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is our view of reality better then the guy who just lives day to day?
at times i enve them and wish I could just turn off my mind like they live all the time.
It wares on a soul to worry about all this stuff so much . no matter what oil spills greenhouse coldhouse nuks may go off police brutality man adding aliens and bigfoot to top it off .
but in the end I am we are what we are and cant turn it off not for long and realy are doomed to repeat over and over on these things real or not taht we just cant stop thinking about.
welcome back keep your chair in the upright position and your set cushion can be used as a flotation device.
In case of alien take over put your head between your legs and kiss your but good bye

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

I must disagree with you, ignorance is not bliss. At least if i am aware of whats going on, i can make choices that will keep me from falling into their traps for the common sheeple.

Not saying your wrong, just disagreeing with you.

BTW, OP, Welcome back, im glad you made the choice to stay ahead of the "flock" so to speak.

SM

[edit on 1/6/10 by SkyMarshall]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
heck im not saying it is bliss I have no choice but to keep my eyes open .
But even i would like to sleep once in a wile .
I dont know how old you are but I am 44 and have been like I am for over 38 years i started very very young and I could use a vacation lol even if for a week . god knows im tired He never lets me sleep even for a mint .
knowing yes of corse but never sleeping even for a minit try that for 38 years.
Bet you get a day off alest once in a wile

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
Is our view of reality better then the guy who just lives day to day?
at times i enve them and wish I could just turn off my mind like they live all the time.
It wares on a soul to worry about all this stuff so much .

I feel you =/ There are times wherein I just wish that I am one of those who mindlessly just lives through life, without knowing these things we somehow have a glimpse of. The frustration, the concern among other things brings down my spirit, but when I do, eventually, find myself outside of the rut feeling of frustration... I find myself choosing that I'd rather know, than to completely ignorant about it.

I believe humanity is capable of understanding, comprehending what is yet to be comprehended, all that's needed is the openness of the mind, willingness to give new truths a try.

We're all just students of this Earth world, and even beings greater/more advanced than us (aliens, naga's, devas, etc etc
), are also in the process of learning.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by unpolished

Hi unpolished, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

New Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

BTW, OP, Welcome back, im glad you made the choice to stay ahead of the "flock" so to speak.

SM

[edit on 1/6/10 by SkyMarshall]

Thank YOU! It feels so glad to be back, despite all the delicate topics and awful truth that's discussed here. Ha ha ha ~~

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Yes, I understand your fatigue of being aware, but I feel lucky to be aware of how badly the world looks, it kinda gives perspective of what needs adjustments in the way of how we go about our daily lives.

Im around half your age but also at a young age I could see what was happening when my peer's were worried about nonsensical things.

Keep the Faith and the Knowledge.

SM

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
aww to be 22 again lol yes i rember thous days still in the learning faze couldnt EVER get enough spent days looking stuff up (befor net we used GET THIS (((((BOOKS)))) yea can you blive that lol anyway wile I cant stop kind like a big rock rolling down a never ending hill . And i would NEVER want to be one of the mindless ones . But a small vacation would be nice .JUST one week with no bad news just lay out in the sun and feel the warmth on my face with a pole in the water hoping i DONT get a fish lolol

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

JUST one week with no bad news just lay out in the sun and feel the warmth on my face with a pole in the water hoping i DONT get a fish lolol

COUNT ME IN!! The SUN !!! ~~ @_@

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
lol welcome back unpolished O if your comeing bring a few cokes lol
I get sandwitches . The good news is so far the fish ARENOT biting lol

top topics

join