It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Environmental Organizations are Not Related to Secret Societies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
One of my friends would like to donate to an environmental agency, but she would like to know which ones are or are not related to any secret society. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Uh, that's a tough one.

A world that needs money to fix problems is one that is in the dark.

I would say go ahead and donate it to small organizations, ones that need it and are not corrupted. Local, community organizations.

Tree planting groups, community gardens, or even farm rehabilitation areas, are all viable safe options in which your friend can see the difference their contribution made locally.

Greenpeace, UNICEF(although not environmentally) are examples of "Too big to fail" donation organizations. They need the money to survive, not help.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If it hasn't to be strictly enviromental: This one should be a no-brainer.
The Hunger Project: www.thp.org...

It was originally designed to create an Abundance of food water and shelter on the planet.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by kybertech]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by polit
One of my friends would like to donate to an environmental agency, but she would like to know which ones are or are not related to any secret society. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on how you define "related" and "secret society"...

I'd say any group large enough to actually do any good is probably getting funding from someone you don't like. The question is, do you trust them to do the right thing?

Personally, I like the Surfrider Foundation, but I'm sure they've got baby-eating members too. I mean they started in Malibu after all...

new topics

top topics

join