It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The epicentre of terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Pakistan strikes again!

The terrorism centre of the world, where most of the terrorist activity in the last 5 years originated from, has been implicated, yet again.

Last year, on 26th February 2009, there was a so called 'Taliban' attack on the Indian embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan.

The attack left 16 people including seven Indians, a French film maker and an Italian diplomat, dead.

CNN-IBN has managed to get access to an interrogation report of one of the masterminds of the attack -- Fateh Hazrat Abdul Razzaq Ali who is a serving Captain in the Pakistani Army. The interrogation was conducted by the Afghanistan anti-terrorism department officials.

Complete article here

Pakistan Army Officer Behind Terror Attack

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Another article claiming that all or most terrorism is Middle Eastern.

I wonder if the civilians of Iraq consider the Middle East the 'terrorism epicentre', or if they look a little further west.....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When will the world wake up to realise that Pakistan is behind almost all the terror attacks all over the world in the last 5 years?

Be it 9/11, 26/11, the recent foiled Times Square bombing plot or any major terror attack, all have its roots in Pakistan, either in terms of ideology, finance, logistics, communications, infra or support.

When will the world, specially the USA realise the danger of giving more aid to a country which will divert the very aid to produce better armed, better supplied, and more brain washed Jihadis?

I really do not claim to understand politics, but this doesnt appear sustainable even to an politically challenged person like me.

Or is the US arrogant enough to think that pouring more greenbacks will stop all future attacks against them?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic
When will the world wake up to realise that Pakistan is behind almost all the terror attacks all over the world in the last 5 years?

Be it 9/11, 26/11, the recent foiled Times Square bombing plot or any major terror attack, all have its roots in Pakistan, either in terms of ideology, finance, logistics, communications, infra or support.

When will the world, specially the USA realise the danger of giving more aid to a country which will divert the very aid to produce better armed, better supplied, and more brain washed Jihadis?

I really do not claim to understand politics, but this doesnt appear sustainable even to an politically challenged person like me.

Or is the US arrogant enough to think that pouring more greenbacks will stop all future attacks against them?

stop watching fox news.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If the US propaganda machine is trying to combat the wrath focused on Israel, they better pump these stories out a bit faster.

Frankly, I'm ashamed. I would have thought that these stories would have started last night and been on the front pages right under the flotilla attack.

This one...and another about Iran.....and one more about al-Qaida third in line guy....

Definitely not enough to take the heat off of Israel yet. Just wait until tomorrow -- the MSM sites will be flooded with anti-Middle East rhetoric once they receive the official word that the White House will stand by Israel.

Right now they are merely pretending to be reviewing the incident....and these articles are to keep us occupied while they do.....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The epicenter of anti-US terrorism is the

Pentagon, CIA, NSA, FBI, 'Justice' Dept.

You know, Washington DC, who's main excuse for looting the US treasury & robbing unborn American babies is the so-called

(drum roll)

'War on Terrorism'

top topics

join