It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three judges shot dead at a court in Hunan, China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Three judges shot dead at a court in Hunan, China

news.bbc.co.uk

Three judges have been shot dead at a court in China's southern Hunan province by a man armed with a submachine gun, reports say.

Three other judges were injured before the man, who was also carrying two more weapons, killed himself.

Officials told the BBC the attacker was a 46-year-old local man who worked as head of security at a post office.

Correspondents say shootings are relatively rare in China, as few people have access to firearms.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.businessweek.com
www.google.com

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What we have here is a case of officers of the court being killed. The source article says the motives are not known. I however don't think there are that many choices when it comes to something like this. Officers of the court were targeted, it was defently not a random choice. To me that means the gunman had issues with the judges of how there were handling things. And the people in charge had probably refused to change things in the past. If you live in a free country, count your blessings.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Shootings in China rare? I see about 2 every 6 months. Hardly rare.

I don't no, for some reason in china i just picture some people running in and shooting with no motive. The country is crazy enough to drive someone up the wall.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

2 every 6 months....yeah...
...and how many people are there in China?

Define "rare".

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

I don't no, for some reason in china i just picture some people running in and shooting with no motive. The country is crazy enough to drive someone up the wall.

There have been more violent crimes in China. The source article talks about increase of knife attacks in schools. This one is just different because it involves guns and targeted judges. That is why I also say he must have had some deep discontent with the justice system.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Odd how these guys often commit suicide after the attack. Sometimes I wonder if they are assets, or mind controlled, programmed to self destruct after use.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

Love, thanks for posting

That is a fair question. I tend to think that they know from the time they decided to carry out there attack on the system, there life has been forfeit. So they avoid the spectacle and end it them selves. The same has happened in other parts of the world as well.

Hear is one example.
and the video

[edit on 1-6-2010 by RedGolem]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
he was not satisfied with the judgement of his divorce settlement.

he targeted 6 judges. killed 3 wounded 3.

postal worker.

go figure. chinese postal worker, that is.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Fooks
a postal work, well don't that beat all, thanks for the information.
Now I can't help but wonder if this will bring some change in there divorce settlements.

top topics

join