It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP's Stock says - Problem should end real soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
you know - I follow the NWO and well on the open - BP will hit it's lowest point in the last 3 years... thats all this was in my opinion is a reason to bring the stock down. As far as the stock goes. it should find buyers today and tomarrow as the stock hits its 24 month low. if you see 32$ all bets off - (if you want to see the system, turn your monitor upside down) now does that look like the BIRD or what...? but this one is in reverse).

finance.yahoo.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I would expect this coincides with some bad news re GoM spill today. Maybe they'll formally announce the presence of adjacent spills, or claim they can't reasonably expect the spill to stop until August. Who knows.

I expect some insiders are shorting in anticipation of this.

Or maybe we'll get another melt-up Monday (err, Tuesday).

[edit on 1-6-2010 by tetrahedron]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I would just sit back and watch it. for a key reversal. Its not on my shopping list but for the right price and right pattern, Sure I'll assist in picking up some of that cash for a share of it....
www.philsgang.com - we are causing such a mass awakening across America - the crooks are starting to complain about us - ha ha... Go get'em Phil....

In addition, if you look at the oil sector stocks - ah, I think this accident was to put a floor under oil prices for the Memorial Day driving weekend.
oil looked like it was going into resistance just as this issue arrose. so 2 + 2 = price support.... ?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
the way I'm reading this - this is the buying opportunity for OIL SERVICE or OIH - I would also like to see the Miners also tank - but thats probably a future issue - dont be in a hurry to get in ... but that looks like the Opportunity the big boys are moving towards....

new topics

top topics

join