It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ufo in For All Mankind Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Good Evening ATS,

Before I start, I would like to say I'm no expert on u.f.o.'s but have always been fascinated with the subject. A few hours earlier i watched the documentary "For All Mankind" for the first time, it's about the apollo moon missions from the late 60's and early 70's with 80 minutes of real nasa footage. It's a pretty cool film i must say, as i was watching the film "an object" caught my eye. While the apollo "forgot which mission" was orbiting the moon,the astronuats were recording video footage out of one of those small windows and for about 2 seconds an object passed by the window. 38:02 "Minutes/Seconds" into the film is when the this thing appears, it looked like a large coned/cyclindrical object with a opening on the bottom.

i took some screen shots on my laptop while i paused the film so the pics aren't
high resolution.

pic 1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1106204fd903.jpg[/atsimg]

pic 2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3ff8083993a.jpg[/atsimg]

pic 3
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/577cc943f8fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the link
All For Mankind- Go to 4:55 into the video

if anyone has a copy of the film please take a look for yourself, it's on youtube also but the video quality is horrible. I'm hoping some of the experts from here can examine the video/pics and figure it out.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SantoJuJu]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm not doubting the existence of aliens but it look like a reflection of a face to me...maybe the cameramans?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SantoJuJu

SantoJuJu.....

Can you provide any more details, e.g.

- Apollo mission

- YT video link

- Comments being made on the video

- etc... ?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jdkinder

I just watched it again and it looks like a solid object out the window, no reflection.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I did a quick search and it seems to be a mash up of videos from the late 60's and early 70's from what i read.Most of the comments on youtube are basically positive reviews on the film, no mention of the object.

here's the link to the video on youtube, go to 4:55 and you'll see.
All For Mankind

off to bed.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

SantoJuJu.....

The linky doesn't worky!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

try it now, i rarely log in here so i have no clue how to put the video directly in here.
lol

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantoJuJu

try it now, i rarely log in here so i have no clue how to put the video directly in here.
lol

SantoJuJu.....

Great.....thanks mate

I'll have a look at that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i say a reflection, but thats my bet

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

SantoJuJu.....

I think it will be something along the lines of a thruster or an antenna.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Have to say Reflection on this, almost certainly something inside the capsule, there's also a smaller one a few secs before that one as well.

Something that large would have startled the camera operator regardless of what he may or may not be allowed to say.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Have to say Reflection on this, almost certainly something inside the capsule, there's also a smaller one a few secs before that one as well.
Something that large would have startled the camera operator regardless of what he may or may not be allowed to say.

Mclaneinc.....

What about 1 of those bits poking out?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Did anyone else see something 'falling towards the moon surface' between 4:51 and 4:53? And then the smaller blip right before the big object is interesting, as it appears further away. Could these be reflections?

But I agree that the main object being discussed looks like one of the parts that Maybe...Maybe Not displayed.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You know, the more i watch this vid, the more i start to see 1. Darth Vaders helmet 2. the Death Star...

top topics

join