It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Breathing Dragons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Interesting. Creationist think that plates were formed when God opened the depths during the flood. It was more that just rain. Since things were torn apart earthqakes and volcanos have plagued the planet.

Where do I look for rocks? Anytime I travel I always look for them. They make nice souveniours. But most, I am a lazy rock hound. I look in rock shops and ebay.
I like the pretty ones that are already polished. I especially love rocks you can see into. Geodes are very interesting. Then I have a crystal ball with a fracture that turns the entire upper half into a rainbow. That rainbow is all I see in my crystal ball.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I do believe that at one point dragons existed, but not in the same way people would view them to day. Obviously, when people don't understand something, they exaggerate it to a point where one thing can become something totally different.
I think they where just another species of dinosaur with the ability to produce a flame, and I do believe that Job 41 is documentation of a dragon. I also believe that they died of from the whole Noah's ark flood thing with all the other Dino's. That is my opinion from my research and personal beliefs.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join