It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Today"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zara_bow

Originally posted by Tormentations

I leave the burial of you all's with 8 others in total.

It's a fine thing. Only 3 of us would physically understand.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Tormentations]

Is this some kind of a riddle???

For some reason when you say "burial of you all's with 8 others in total."
This just implants the thought of the 8 planets and Earth, into my mind...

3 of us would physically understand

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
After telling us that we are going to die today....
you ask us what our dreams are?

Between this thread and the one from earlier today about calling for help, I can't help but wonder what exactly this "rapture" of yours with "Bullet" and "Destiny" involves.

Are you actually planning to harm yourself? Someone else?

Well I hope not. You've already told us you live in Detroit, MI a couple times in the past, so I may check the local news channels from there now and then.
I may not agree with you on ....well, anything. But don't be in the news.

As requested

As requested, I quoted a ignored .

Do your thing Torm.

And Thank You.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

LOL you want him to ignore you? Well that seems to be a sure way to acheive it. Congrats.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

LOL you want him to ignore you? Well that seems to be a sure way to acheive it. Congrats.

Somehow I think I'll be better for the incoming ignore.

I'm sure I've never been ignored before, but I'll be in good company on this.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zara_bow

I leave the burial of you all's with 8 others in total.

It's a fine thing. Only 3 of us would physically understand.

Is this some kind of a riddle???

For some reason when you say "burial of you all's with 8 others in total."
This just implants the thought of the 8 planets and Earth, into my mind...

3 of us would physically understand

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I been meaning to put you on ignore for some time now. Now your wish shall be granted. Into the dungeon where the guy you quoted is, Sean48!

And Sean48 was taken, and with him the false prophet Chamberf that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the ignore of the beast, and them that spitefully worshipped my image. These both were cast alive into an ignore list of Tormentations.

And they shall come from east, and west, and north, and south, and shall sit down on my ignore list, and behold, there are first which are last, and last which are first.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It first I thought you were talking about the collapse of certain countries but now I ma wondering if you are talking about the collapse of the U.N.

Anyways it seems like you are saying something is is going to crash whether it be the economic system, a corporation or something else, and it will look frightening but turn out to be a good thing?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
oooh. I got a promotion. I went from an "unfruitful wicked one" to a "false prophet"! Apparently I did some miracles too and didn't even realize it. Wow. I must be awesome, I'll have to pat myself on the back for all that.

So, behold the wheel of furtune by what only you want to make of its pies.

Pie sounds good. I'll take a piece as long as it's not coconut. Thanks

[edit on 31/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You should make getting on your ignore list seem like a good thing. My interpretation of what you said about Chamber seems like a positive. As if the people on your ignore list will be rewarded some how. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I just love your threads, Tormentations! At least now that I know what you mean by your threads and that it's not suicide. I have to say, you have a wonderfully beautiful mind that is truly unique and a definite departure from the norm.

I may not entirely agree with your outlook but it's a pleasure to consider it because you present it so uniquely and never with anger or negativity.

Cheers!

Had to edit to elaborate. This, classic Tormentations (and one of my favorites, btw):

IT'S ABOUT A DOUBLE-EDGE DAY. Heard of a double-edge sword? Everyone has in mind a today of their own understanding. For certain today is a date of either the 31st or the 1st. But to me, it doesnt matter which date, since it is today nonetheless for anyone. No one can say that tomorrow is promised to come. But what is come when another day wont? The aftermath. It can be good for certain while worse for another certain. The aftermath of each person is based on their choice alone. Sure you've heard of afterlife before, but aftermath is more correct since there is a different outcome per person. What's in the aftermath is sort of like that wheel on "Wheel of Furtune," but with different pies with different prizes or rewards and different penalties or punishments. If I say I will definitely punish a bride of mine, she and I know that I mean something strongly sexual, whereas someone else may mean something terrible by that rather than something beautiful by that. So, behold the wheel of furtune by what only you want to make of its pies. It takes a double-edge mind to understand just how something that sounds terrible at face value is actually something delightful underneath.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join