It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof that CNN is covering up the Gaza Flotilla Massacre!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey everybody. I'm a subscriber of a youtube blogger, who released a video proving beyond any doubt that CNN is covering up the Israeli / Gaza flotilla massacre by hiding it on their web page. He proved in the past that CNN was hiding the story about the Wikileaks video a couple months ago, and his video was featured on Al Jazeera. This video also shows that CNN has a history of fabricating news, ever since the first Gulf war.

Anyway, here's the video:

[edit on 31-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Front page. But yea it did take a little while, although they did a pretty good job covering this imo. So tragic, wonder what Obama has to say about it as there is no mention of a comment from any US rep.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Couple of things as someone that was watching CNN all morning.

The story about the Flotilla appears on the home page of CNN.com. At least it did around 8:45 AM EST. I checked -- it's still there now.

However, on live TV, they are continuing exclusive coverage of the oil spill and did not mention anything about Israel in the 30 minutes or so I was listening. They had one ticker at the bottom of the TV that simply said:

"Israel attacks Flotilla; 10 dead."

That was it.

I thought it really odd so I came to ATS, and as usual, ATS is all over it. I have a feeling that the White House is going to keep this pretty hush-hush on all MSM stations.

Here's the link on the CNN home page:

10 Dead as Israeli Forces Storm Gaza Aid Convoy

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

International condemnation pours in after 10 people die in a pre-dawn raid by Israeli commandos on a flotilla of six ships carrying aid for Gaza in defiance of a blockade.

Source: edition.cnn.com...

That's now at 14:30 GMT, and almost all other news agencies report as many as 19 killed (not dead, but killed) and as many as 60 wounded. They seem to downscale the figures and using words like "dead" when they should have used killed or even murdered. They are playing along a line that favours the Israeli aggressors. Israeli news reported that the soldiers were attacked before they started shooting. From the videos that have been released it's obvious that these troopers came down from helicopters, and started shooting civilians the second they landed, no aggression from the boatsmen. Jews own CNN. So why should we trust them?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

They've been covering the hell out of it on TV. They showed camera phone footage, military footage, talked about all the outrage, the fact that turkey is upset, etc...

They seem to be covering it just fine in my opinion.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I have a feeling that the White House is going to keep this pretty hush-hush on all MSM stations.

It's not really hush hush. It's just that Israel warned them for several weeks that if they were going to support people that were attacking their country, they would be stopped.
Guess what, they were stopped.
Any country would do the same thing.
Don't mess with the IDF's

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
That's now at 14:30 GMT, and almost all other news agencies report as many as 19 killed (not dead, but killed) and as many as 60 wounded. They seem to downscale the figures and using words like "dead" when they should have used killed or even murdered.

Have you considered that YOU maybe in the wrong boat on this?
Israel warned them for several weeks not to support the people that were attacking their country. The flotilla kept steaming forward.
Guess what?
They ran into the IDF.
If you tug on a bulls horns......

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Are you saying that five ships carrying some 600 civilian peace activists and 10,000 tonnes of emergency equipment, like medicine and building materials etc., is a threat to Israel? Enough to kill off 19 of them and wounding 60+? If you feel this, you are indeed a violator! Shame on you!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Agreed. It's changed now. I started watching at around 7:30 AM and it was eerily quiet on the subject on all stations.

I'm quite happy I was wrong.....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not a cover up at all, all the stations are presenting great coverage of the incident.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i had sky news on earlier (uk) to see if they were covering it, all they had was a small bit about it in their ticker, same went for bbc ... only issuing what the isreali's and statemen worldwide have said, but not actualy following it.

for the last few hours ive had press TV on, and they are covering pretty much only that, with live coverage from protests, a labour mp also spoke not long ago about it .

if you want coverage .. get to press tv !

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They went into international waters to get these boats and killed a bunch of people. The US hasn't figured out that THEY and not Israel is a colony. Israel is calling the shots and Israel does what it wants to do. An unarmed ship and people (what a shock) is shot up by Israel to send a message killing 15 people at least. The UN would call this an act of piracy even an act of war. Turkey used to be Israels friend, not anymore. The US is being made to look like an impotent country that can't control this country that we act as their patron. I wouldn't be to shocked if they use a nuke out of the clear blue and we try to cover it up.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Whether Israel is the bad guy or not, you shouldn't mess with either side when they are openly/clearly at war. If the shoe was on the other foot, and for example US/Iran was at war, then a bunch of people in boats sailed past a fleet of US warships with the intention of taking aid to the Iranians...We would most probably take action too. At the very minimum, board and search, then detain them in Guantanamo without trial but the Israelis don't have that kind of patience or care for what the rest of the world thinks...They are gods chosen ones, so I guess they don't give a flying f*** what anyone else except the almighty thinks

I'm not advocating it, but if you play with matches you're gonna get burned.

top topics

join