It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Manuals Online?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I remember a few years ago on here someone posted a website (sort of) that had .pdf versions of military survival guides.

I was wondering if anyone still knew where to get these? I like to print and laminate key pages on survival for my kit...

I did some digging, but I am at a loss fellow ATS'ers

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There have been a few types of military and other agency manuals published on cryptome.org....
As far as manuals on equipment and weapons, I havn't yet seen any , at least not lately..

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's right here: www.stevespages.com...

Just use the search function in the top right corner, it was the very first thing that came up when searching for "miltary manuals".

They're well worth saving and reading.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I actually bought a bunch of army manuals off of amazon for about five dollars apiece. Everything from survival to improvised munitions. I have them in my BOB/INCH/GOOD bags. I believe the sellers name was greatbookfinder.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
US Armed Forces manuals are widly avalable in PDF format online just do some serching, I just the other day downloaded about 1 gig in Army & Marine field manuals, plus what I have left over form my army days I should have all I need, Survival, Bobby traps, wepons

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Oh buy the way they are free!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If you contact me I can send some to you upload in e-mail

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Check out bitorrent!

You can also find some on Google Books (as well as a WEALTH of other full download PDF's of old homesteading type books). Goto Google Books, type in 'field manual' (or other search terms such as "yeast"), then click "Full View", click on your target, look for "PDF" in the upper right corner. Download and enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join