It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear, Hate and the Power of Love

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thank you for your thoughtful words, I've also been observing this trance for the last little while... it's as if they give you a gun and say find love/peace with it... the evil works in subconscious... illuminated in our deepest thoughts.. operates in shadow... and is hidden ... illuminate is written all over it!

This is THE MOST important topic and everyone needs to read and understand this... this is our path to ultimate freedom!

I don't like posting my own thread here, but I find it to continue on what you mentioned above and on HOW to deal with this subconscious matter!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

“He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves: one for his enemy and one for himself”
Chinese Proverbs quotes

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the darkside.

Second line.

Aw i'm feeling generous: third line.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I really needed to hear this! At this point at my young age my life has pretty much hit rock bottom, or at least as far as I will let it get, because I have been playing around with the darker, dare I saw malevolent side of the spirit, and all its thorns have finally begun to prick me and the people I care about. Full circle once again as I shed a tear for the guilt I no longer want to hold.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Love, of what people think it is, is an entirely selfish emotion, and generaly i think people mostly confused contentment with love.

Theres a reason no one can really explain, because it doesnt exist!, still though, like God, whatever keeps ya goin eh.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Yes there are many layers to this thing called love

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

hey, what an A-1, excellent thread....i'll spend a while on this as it applies to my life....dang

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Not really, thats like me compiling half a dozen different emotions and calling it SHENANIGANANGER that fabled timeless almost ethereal feeling SHENANIGANANGER

But that would be stupid eh, much like the way ancient poets were stupid when they had not yet discoverd Psychoanalysis and didnt really understand the true depths of there own emtions and just generalised # with something they couldnt really understand.

Like religion being used to try and explain our observable universe before science and empiricism showed up to pwn the stupid people.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

S&F

Fantastic thread!!- ...as usual!, Skyfloating

I've not been an avid reader here lately, but yours I always look up to.

I agree with it all.
There's no point in wasting energy /hating any figure/thing,etc..
The focus needs to be ON solutions and improving thy self.

[edit on 31/5/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
S+F !!

Great thread!! Here's my 2 cents:

Try not to equate love with an emotion or "feeling". While love certainly can carry with it feelings, the truest nature of love is a choice of the will to put others before yourself. Selflessness.

Emotions are fickle. They can change based on our health, the phase of the moon, which side of the bed we woke up on...you get the idea. Our will is what drives us to either choose to love (not an emotion mind you) or hate (again, hate is demonstrated by how you treat someone, not just how you feel about them). Love is an action. How you feel is irrelevant. It is how you choose to treat other people. A close relative of love is forgiveness. They go hand in hand, together. Many times, when you do the actions of love, as in seeing to someone else's needs before your own (sacrifice of self interest) or forgiving someone, even if you don't feel like it, eventually the "feelings" of love follow the actions. Too many times we put the cart before the horse, allowing our emotions to dictate our actions. That is totally backwards, and it is the major reason why so many people have such troubled relationships.

This is not an easy road to travel, but it is necessary. We are by nature selfish. To put another being's welfare before our own is counter to our base nature, but to be truly happy and whole, it must be done. I follow the Jesus way, for it is He who gives me the strength to walk this good road. So, which do you choose Neo? The blue pill, or the red pill? It's your choice...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SubQuantum]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubQuantum
Try not to equate love with an emotion or "feeling".

Its actually an energy. But around here things are best put in a way they can be understood by most.

Thanks for the great posts, quotes and words of love and kindness all

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The puppeteers flow energy in waves. The economic-crisis-wave, the swine-flu-wave, the oil-spill-wave, or secondary waves such as the current flotilla-wave (that might or might not turn into a bigger one). Just to keep people in worry and anger. The crowds react to the dramatized show and are kept preoccupied so that they never have time to recover and look behind the curtain of realilty.

Im of more service to the world when I meditate than when watching the news.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

While he is watching his words aroiund me, he is way to old, to not think it.l

Is it right to demand political correctness? No, because even if people change their manner of speach, they will still think the same way they do.

I'm tired of beating my head against the wall. Some people willl never change, even if love is there.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

Everything is a choice. People can choose to change or choose to stay the same. People choose thier thoughts, people choose to feel thier emotions. Anything that we learn we can unlearn. It may not be an easy process but it can be done. Often times its fear that prevents us from changing.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ta Daaaaaa!!! We have a winner. This is an excellent thread and it is awesome that someone made it.

Hopefully the information sinks in to others. But, something tells me that it will only affect, and reinforce the ideas of those people who actually hold and agree your line of thought...like myself.

This thread will encounter much resistance from those who have sold themselves to the power of darkness. Most of them don't even realize that this is what controls them.

I star and flagged this thread because it needs to be more readily available to ATS'ers who need to hear it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
It ain't weird how we all have to "feel love" and send out positive energies etc to be happy. Says who? what do you think will be waiting for you when you die, puppys and cakes filled with candles that display how much you loved and became one with everyone?

Look through the lies people, it doesn't matter if you love or hate. They are just concepts made up by man for reasons of control. Do whatever you want THAT! is spiritual free will.

If we all were honest with each other, aren't you just being nice because you believe it will benefit you in the afterlife? Isn't then EVERYTHING! you do tainted with self-interest and therefore a negative?

You are missing out if you live by only one emotion, the others are just as valid for spiritual growth. You are just love extremists, blanking the rest of the spectrum of emotion. This ultimately stilfles and blinkers your life experience...

WOW!!! I ALMOST cannot believe that someone is advocating the use of hatred to make oneself a more rounded individual. Is that your argument??? That hate keeps you grounded and secure???

When I said that I almost cannot believe that someone is advocating the use of hatred to make oneself a more rounded individual, I meant it literally. I knew that someone had to try to tip the scales with negativity. There's always a bad apple to try to spoil the whole bunch. Sounds like Chancellor Palpatine to me (Sith).

Palpatine:

Anakin, if one is to understand the great mystery, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic, narrow view of the Jedi...

Well...we saw how that worked out, didn't we???

It was only a matter of time before someone tried to sell off hatred as a way to maintain balance. And then you called those who choose to love others in an unconditional manner "extremists." VERY INTERESTING. You might want to re-read your post. Its full of imbalance, mistrust, and anger. You gave yourself away the moment that you chose to attack others because of their more tolerant and loving views.

So, lets get to the heart of the issue here. What you're basically saying is that you choose to hate others because ultimately, you learn and experience MORE from it. Correct??? Balance??? So, who is the object of your hatred??? Because from your post, it would seem that you choose to hate those that choose to love. Do you think its unrealistic to try to love your fellow man? Well, let me say this. This civilization (the entire world) as a whole has been doing the hate thing for roughly 2000 years. People have been killing each other because of ridiculous intolerances, money, religion, and other nonsensical reasons. But you don't even have a reason other than the idea of balance and the exercise of different emotions. WOW.

And, as far as America goes, hatred has gotten us overpopulated, polluted, war hungry, financially broke, and HATED by the rest of the civilized and the underdeveloped world. I guess this would be considered progress to someone like you...right???

So, in order for me to be a well rounded individual, I should run around picking out things that I hate in order for me to grow as a human.

So, in your opinion, was Hitler was a well rounded person? How about Mussolini? What about Neo-Nazis??? Yeah, you can clearly see that hatred has not only made them SUPER INTELLIGENT, but well rounded and tolerant of those around them...all because of their exercise in pure hatred. How about Christians that run around saying that "God hates fags and soldiers." Yep, they're definitely balanced and intelligent individuals. How about Abortion extremists who go around bombing clinics and calling women whores. If this is what you think adds and enriches the experience of life, then please, offer yourself up as a victim of one of these above-mentioned groups so that we can all learn and grow from it.

Lead by example...

Obviously, the last couple of lines were sarcasm. I wouldn't ACTUALLY want you to get hurt for any reason.

Thanks for your time.

Much LOVE to all...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, what a great, insightful article!

There needs to be more people like OP in this world!

Much respect.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

WOW!!! I ALMOST cannot believe that someone is advocating the use of hatred to make oneself a more rounded individual. Is that your argument??? That hate keeps you grounded and secure???

At least someone admits it. This is how many actually think without ever consciously being aware of it let alone admitting it.

They think tis useful to hate people in order to "get back at them"

But in reality one is not "getting back" at anyone, only destroying ones own mind and body.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great thread , thanks.

Someone said - "Maybe the virulent negativity plaguing our current world is the sign of the end of era."

I Agree.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
To the left of me stands a person who rejects Love as "spiritual mumbo-jumbo", to the right of me stands a person who rejects love as "weakness". I extend kindness to both those people.

Phenomenal thread Skyfloating, I hope we all take time out to read what has been posted on here. Such wonderful insight and wisdom.

Thank you for taking the time out to give the essence of what is so very important in life.

sweet liberty

<< 3  4  5   >>

join