It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistanis Create Rival 'Muslim Facebook'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Khounur

Most of us dont care much for the descration of other peoples heroes and the childish provocation of the religious. But we care even less about the violent reactions to what are mere drawings.

Normally, if you are firm in your religious faith you are not at all shaken by childish attempts. Those few who are are deeply insecure, incompatible with modern society. When someone is both insecure and violent, its dangerous. Luckily these types are still in the minority.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Disappointed in the stereotypical rubbish I'm reading here.

Some muslims - a very tiny minority of the whole populaton of muslims are terrorists.

Some non muslims - a very time minority of the whole population of other faiths and atheist/agnostics are terrorists.

Labelling people just because they are different than you - well - there is a lesson in history about that which ended up with gas chambers and millions dead. Lets not go down that route eh? This is ATS, and we're better than that.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well the war against terror is absolutely nonsense. Us invaded Iraq, Afghanistan. But keeping good relations with Pakistan. Pakistan is the main training land and breeding land of these nutjob terrorists. Why would they leave Pakistan and attack other countries? Also regarding religious hatred towards muslims , there is a reason for this other than the propaganda by media and world powers. Its themselves. They should let the terror camps be in their country. Their intelligence agency and militaries are also training these terrorists. If the muslim people who claim they are peaceful and want the hatred to be gone in minds of people they should not let terror camps function in their country. This will be good for them and for the world. As long as they dont do that much more worst genocide will be there than the jews. Thanks to the effect and power of media. If people from muslim countries dont stop militant organisations they will be doomed all together. If a full fledged war starts on Iran , north korea and if drone attacks in Pakistan increases much more there is 90% chance there will be a WW3. This will leave most of the muslims dead. Also there are chances in this scenario Pakistan will nuke India first if This ww starts and Pakistan will be completely obliterated. India too will be badly damaged. In the end its very harmful of muslims. They must do something strong against terror camps in their own land or face a holocaust.
I am not anti-islam. But the scenario in our present world is simply this. Do or die

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Labelling people just because they are different than you

I would be inclined to agree here, however aren't the creators of this website doing exactly that? FB is a worldwide social network and should be able to be utilized by anyone regardless of their views and beliefs. The fact that they're boycotting FB and creating their own site for those that share their values and beliefs is because people on FB are different from them.

The creators of this site, in all intents and purposes are labeling everyone that doesn't support the Muslim faith. Although they do leave the option open for other sweet people they're still labeling the FB crowd. Just my view mind you, I wonder why we just all can't get along

[edit on 5/30/2010 by UberL33t]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join