It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Technological Books and a space ship/planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I had a dream that my grand mother told me to go inside this door that led to a secret world from her basement to go and grab some ancient books to do with this planet and it's ancient secret technology. It was considered a highly advance computer world. I went in, kind of frightened, I saw the books on the table but when I looked inside everything looked high-def and the room was kind of foggy and filled with high def technological equipment that was yellow.

It appeared to be a higher dimension. I turned around and walked it then I was outside in a desert with a voice in the sky explaining that the computer world wasn't one to just be roaming about on. It showed that some people get summoned to the computer world and then showed a girl being picked up or floating to a Spaceship in the sky.

But the girl looked like she was floating like the baby at the end of 2001 A Space Odyssey where she was in a bubble like object that was clear. So I found myself again in the basement with my grandmother and I told her to go with me so she went.

I went back inside this world and grabbed the books from the table, they were colorful books, look like paper back books with blue and black on them. Then I turned around and looked at the room and looked at it's amazing hi-def quality and blurry fogginess hiding everything else from view but the yellow advanced technological machine. Then I woke up, I wish I could have went in deeper into this world or dimension.

Does anyone have any insight for me on what this could mean? I apologize for not being able to predict my own dreams....

[edit on 5/30/2010 by jca2005]

[edit on 5/30/2010 by jca2005]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Journey to the under world

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
Journey to the under world

And why would this dream be a journey to the under world?? How can you tell? What does that mean for me?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Most dreams that involve underground (your basement), and going through a door or tunnel into another world or dimension of some kind have been known in other ancient cultures to be symbolic of an under world journey - an initiation.

Can also be symbolic of a type of death and rebirth.

Edit to clarify: Underworld is not necessarily a bad thing, and death and rebirth is meant symbolically. Underworld initiations can be extremely challenging though.

Thanks

Bravo

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Bravo111]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bravo111
Most dreams that involve underground (your basement), and going through a door or tunnel into another world or dimension of some kind have been known in other ancient cultures to be symbolic of an under world journey - an initiation.

Can also be symbolic of a type of death and rebirth.

Edit to clarify: Underworld is not necessarily a bad thing, and death and rebirth is meant symbolically. Underworld initiations can be extremely challenging though.

Thanks

Bravo

Thanks for taking the time to answer this for me. I wonder what kind of initiation this was if any, and if it was some sort of rebirth. Oh now I need to have part 2 to this dream so I can find out more haha.

Anyways, do you think the books I seen in the dream have any meaning? Like something I am supposed to read later on? Or some kind of hidden knowledge I possess or need to read?

top topics

join