It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 Alert: Science and Sewage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Agenda 21 Alert: Science and Sewage

Agenda 21 Sustainable Development is the overarching blueprint for depopulation and total control, using the environment as the excuse for that control. The 3 major tools that are used are :

• Global warming
• Water Shortages
• Endangered Species Act

In the case of the California Delta, man made water shortages have been imposed on farmers by way of the ESA (Endangered Species Act) for the last three years. Still, the Delta smelt populations have declined, despite the restrictions. While the federal government refused to acknowledge that the cause for the decline in smelt populations was due to up to 1 BILLION gallons of partially treated sewage being flushed into the Delta per day, they blamed the water pumps for the decline in smelt. Their disastrous solution was to cut the water flow to farmers (who supply our country with 50% of its produce and nuts), thereby increasing the water levels in the Delta to dilute pollution.

This didn't work, smelt populations declined. In fact, California had a wetter-than-usual winter and instead of allowing more water to be delivered to farms, when the Shasta Reservoir filled to its safe capacity level, the water was bled out into the Pacific Ocean. Due to mounting pressure against the corrupt Department of Interior and obvious waste of water, the federal pump's water delivery was increased in some areas. Many allege that this was also in part due to Central Valley Congressmen Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa voting in favor of Obamacare, in trade for water to the farm areas. Ironically, the farms were promised 25% of the amount of water that had been contracted (40% is what is needed to keep the farms viable). Further, the farmers were promised a delivery up to 25%, but they were only guaranteed a 5% increase, thereby making it difficult for them to get loans because the farmers, in turn, couldn't guarantee a harvest with only a 5% increase of water.

Read the full article here

Well sadly none of this is surprising really, but it's not good to hear.

From the sounds of it all (the statistics about the farmers and water supply specifically) this could all be to make a food shortage in the US therefore having us be dependent on another country for certain grains/nuts. You could go deeper with that and say that maybe they want this to happen because they know certain things about the food we'd then be getting, or at the very least that the imported prices will be MUCH higher.

Regardless of anything I just said though, this is all very ridiculous and I hope something is done about it (but as usual you see nothing reported by the MSM about stuff like this, and even if you do it's a 5 second blip on the TV).

Overall it sounds to me like a lot of water is being wasted that could be saving peoples lives, not just here in the US but in other parts of the world.

Whomever decides to read this thread, I recommend reading the whole article to get a grasp of the whole "Agenda 21."'

Edit to add: I thought I'd share the next paragraph on the page as well, take look at this...

Last week, Patricia Gilbert, a professor of ecology and oceanography from the University of Maryland, concluded that the smelt decline was a result of high ammonium levels from urine and feces. Specifically, she cited that the pollution was coming primarily from Sacramento, which doesn't fully process its sewage before it is dumped into the Delta. Dr. Patricia Gilbert was then forced to resign from the National Academy of Sciences panel. The Academy forced her resignation because she went public with the information and they found it a conflict of interest for her to review her own work. This is incredibly hypocritical, given the profound conflicts of interest within the National Academy of Sciences.

Forced her to resign because she went public with the information... so yes it seems some people DO care but then they're shut away from the truth and are now just a concerned citizen like the rest of us.

As much as I appreciate someone coming out from the woodwork and giving us all the real info, it would be better to leak it and stay within the loop to keep feeding info, and eventually once you're needed elsewhere to continue doing good, then you could leave your job. However, I'm appreciative of this woman's courage so kudos to her for being honest with the public.

[edit on 30/5/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out.

Its really hypocritical how TPTB use the environment as an excuse to control the masses. but it seems to be working. Like saying "Dude you dont care about mother nature"?

Sadly THEY dont care about it at all

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
That is crazy.... "Raise your fist in the land of hypocrisy!"

No doubt.. Read the article, will be posting it on my facebook, seems like the best way to spread it, important info for sure. Niiiice find thank you.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
That is crazy.... "Raise your fist in the land of hypocrisy!"

No doubt.. Read the article, will be posting it on my facebook, seems like the best way to spread it, important info for sure. Niiiice find thank you.

No problem, I just wish more people would read it on here, but good idea spreading it on facebook - I have some groups I'm in on there that shares a lot of good info (which I bring to ATS when it's something people would like too see).

Hopefully people will get to see this thread, and if anyone does read this it'd be nice to see some replies I'd like to hear what others have to say about this. It's really bad if you think about it, and who knows where else this is going on? This is just one small part of the US.

new topics

top topics

join