It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had two dreams about buying an iPad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In the past three days I had these dreams of me buying an iPad from a store. They felt pretty "realistic" and were very similar but when I woke up from them, I was "disappointed" that they were just a dream.

Do you think dreams could "show" future events or is it just nothing if I dreamed about buying an iPad twice?

Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Dont tell me they've resorted to planting advertisments into our dreams, maybe with some mega torsion ray mind controller lol

But in all seriousness, only you can interpret your dream, it could be symbolic for just about anything, depedning on your own symbol codes. I doubt it is to be taken literally, perhaps it is a metaphor for you gaining somthing new and exciting into you life...it is more probably along those lines rather than being a direct pre-cognitive dream alerting you to something so insignificant as an ipad.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I would consider a dream in which I wasted money on the iPad a nightmare but maybe that's just me.

I doubt it was a premonition, sounds more like Steve Jobs was whispering messages in your ear as you slumbered.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

join