It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End blockade of Gaza, EU tells Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

End blockade of Gaza, EU tells Israel

www.presstv.ir

The European Union has called on Israel to immediately end the three-year blockade of Gaza and to allow the Freedom Flotilla to enter the enclave.

"The continued policy of closure is unacceptable and politically counterproductive," EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said in a statement on Friday.

"We would like to reiterate the EU's call for an immediate, sustained and unconditional opening of crossings for the flow of humanitarian aid, commercial goods and persons to and from Gaza," she added.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well what do you know?

Biblical Prophecy coming true? All the nations of the world coming together against Israel.

Or are they just reaping what they've sown for themselves?

Press TV is just full of great stories today.

This is dealing primarily with the flotilla on it's way to Gaza, which should be intercepted today I think.

Thoughts?

~Keeper

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
No Biblical prophecy applies the modern State of Israel because for the millionth time, they are not Hebrews and their illegitimate State was not given to them nor promised by God. If anything, it's common sense and/or karma at work. Or sometimes its what it seems to be: justice. Khazars are psychopathic stubborn people and will sooner nuke Europe before being reasonable and just. They hate international law which comes as no surprise seeing they live in an illegitimate state.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

My thoughts are this is a manipulation to ensure the prophecy appears to come true... opening up the doors of what is to come..

It free's the hand of the hawks who if act on the Iranian issue the rest of the world can say "nothing to do with us" but when Iran responds by attacking assest of the other nations it becomes an unprovoked response.

IMHO.. More manipulation from both sides, and yet more smoke and mirrors

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

yay again with biblical prophecy, why do people continue to use this rubbish,
we dont call Books to movies prophacies. we dont call plays prophercies,
this crap is nothing more then people playing their part in a long running show.
which some nut cases have taken further to heart

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It seems the flotilla has been delayed and Israel says it will prevent the flotilla from docking in Gaza.

Ships carrying 10,000 tons of supplies and hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists to blockaded Gaza were being held up near Cyprus on Saturday, as organizers tried to get nearly two dozen high-profile supporters on board.

The flotilla was to set sail toward Gaza on Saturday afternoon, in any event, and approach the territory on Sunday, about 24 hours behind schedule, said Greta Berlin, one of the activists.

A showdown with the Israeli navy appeared inevitable. Israel's deputy foreign minister, Danny Ayalon, reiterated Saturday that the ships would be intercepted, denouncing the sea convoy as a provocation and violation of maritime laws. Israel and Egypt imposed a blockade on Gaza after the Islamic militant Hamas seized the territory by force three years ago.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 5/29/10 by nickoli]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Israel is a zionist state that wants to become a religious state also, pure jewish, with no longer arabs living there ...
Impossible to get there step by step in peace, for getting there there must be a nationalist zionist agressiv manipulation of the evolution : it means Gaza must decline, Gaza must die, the people of Gaza must be sacrified, Hamas will get stronger each day because of poverty and despair .... just like everywhere else people are relying on groups that protect them and give them food and security when in big trouble ....
Zionists do not care about USA or Europe or international laws, Israel just does what it wants all the time !!
those boats are going to Gaza with food and elementary things ( for exemple : cement ) : Israel will not autorise them to get into Gaza because Israel wants open prison Gaza to die little by little !!!
I am NOT AT ALL a Hamas supporter !!! NOT AT ALL, but when you push a wild animal in a corner it gets dangerous, so think about it : there is NO hope at all for the people there = dangerous situation and excuse for Israel to start other agression into Gaza !!
Note that this boats have European politicians on board !! Israel doesn't care of course !!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
Israel is a zionist state that wants to become a religious state also, pure jewish, with no longer arabs living there ...
Impossible to get there step by step in peace, for getting there there must be a nationalist zionist agressiv manipulation of the evolution : it means Gaza must decline, Gaza must die, the people of Gaza must be sacrified, Hamas will get stronger each day because of poverty and despair .... just like everywhere else people are relying on groups that protect them and give them food and security when in big trouble ....
Zionists do not care about USA or Europe or international laws, Israel just does what it wants all the time !!
those boats are going to Gaza with food and elementary things ( for exemple : cement ) : Israel will not autorise them to get into Gaza because Israel wants open prison Gaza to die little by little !!!
I am NOT AT ALL a Hamas supporter !!! NOT AT ALL, but when you push a wild animal in a corner it gets dangerous, so think about it : there is NO hope at all for the people there = dangerous situation and excuse for Israel to start other agression into Gaza !!
Note that this boats have European politicians on board !! Israel doesn't care of course !!!

So then they can all go back to Jordan where they originally came from.

Oh and a religous state? Lol. Over half of the population are atheists. There are tattoo cafe shops, parades where you can express your weird fetishes, you can practice any faith and so on. If someone gave me a decision to be ruled by this government or by a government in which you have to fear for your life for not being of a particular faith guess which one I will choose.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by SoulofBlack]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well aside from all the obvious BS this statement brings with it, take also into account that this is also the attempt of a non-elected official seeking legitimacy. Catherine Ashton was not elected and has no right to be in her position seeing as how the woman has never held an elected public office in her life. Just as illegitimate as Herman Van Rompuy, neither of these two were elected and have no right dictating policy whatsoever.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

yay again with biblical prophecy, why do people continue to use this rubbish,
we dont call Books to movies prophacies. we dont call plays prophercies,
this crap is nothing more then people playing their part in a long running show.
which some nut cases have taken further to heart

I share your feelings, don't worry, I just put in there cause I thought it was funny.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Looks like the samson option just got a little more likely

[edit on 29-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I find it interesting how the King of the North, brings this Trojan Horse into Israel.
I wondered how benignly it would start, soon we shall find out.
Regarding the viewpoint of the OP, No star, and No flag.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Gotta love the spin sometimes.

Hamas seized Gaza by force? In fact, they won the election and were voted in by the people who were sick of the PA selling them out and doing nothing to stop the seizure of their land, their homes and the continued oppression.

As for them coming from Jordan, that is another spin story from the Israelis and has no basis in reality. The same could, however, be said of the Israeli settlers, who have no claim to the land they occupy, and no ethnic link to the land or it's people. The idea that the Palestinians should all just go away so that Israelis can live in peace is ridiculous. It makes me laugh to see armchair warriors talking tough about defending their homes and loved ones, yet cheering on the Israelis in their aggression as they occupy other peoples land.

Also, how is sailing in international waters a violation of maritime laws? The Israelis, if they board and arrest the crews and occupants of these vessels, as they have done previously, are the ones engaging in piracy and should be arrested and held accountable.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Britguy]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I find it interesting how the King of the North, brings this Trojan Horse into Israel.
I wondered how benignly it would start, soon we shall find out.
Regarding the viewpoint of the OP, No star, and No flag.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Violater1]

I'm confused by your comment.

Are you stating that the Humanitarian Flotilla is a Trojan Horse?

That would just be absurd...

PS: I don't come here for acolates...so I'm not bothered by your lack of flag or star giving....

~Keeper

[edit on 5/30/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulofBlack

and where do all those Israel citizens come from ??? from the original land ?? no !!! from some russian states or whatever so you have no right also to think you are " original " - go back to Russia or whatever you come from ... the Pals are NOT coming from Jordan, they did live there forever ... yeah but I know your G-D did promise you that land .....????? lol lol lol - you want to know what he did promise to me ????

new topics

top topics

join