It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we all Tithe to Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

No one is superior then the other. Your post are so ridiculous though.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Mmmmm.... persecuted for centuries, pushed from one country after another! Now why would that be? Is it simply because they are Jewish? I thinki not.

Now, looking at their historical shenanigans when it comes to controlling finances, and thus great influence, maybe the populations / leaders of thoise countries that kicked them out just got sick of their swindling. Hell, it still goes on today, just look how many financial frauds are commited by the chosen ones. For such a small population, they sure do have a lot of criminals.

As for being the chosen ones? Well, so they say, from a book written by man, not some great omnipotent being.

Unemcumbered by religion, I am able to call a spade a spade and cut through the BS. Theft, murder and oppression are wrong and no lame excuses will suffice. Sorry Israhell, you are a criminal cabal and will fall, just remains to be seen who they will take with them when that happens.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I shouldn't even say anything.

I'm convinced this is a troll doing this just for giggles, or someone making such an outrageous claim to quote members here as anti-semetic when they come to laugh at the rhetoric.

If not, Dr. Conspire, I assure you, you are conspiring to be the WORST at DENYING IGNORANCE.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I decided to make another post letting you know I have just now stopped laughing.

This is the best thread ever, we should have a place to put these.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I don't want the US government to get any of my minuscule income, so what amount of drugs do you need to be on to want to give any of it to Israel? They're just a bunch of terrorists and scum. The Khazars allowed to Nazis to kill of 6 million of the hebrew jews so that they could take over. Just stop it already!!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
if any one is gods chosen ones it would more likely those third world kids born into war and desease that pick throughe our waste but it certantly wont be a bunch of genocidel bigots. the holicost was the greatest thing that could of happend to jews it gave them victim status an excuse to cry anti sematisim anytime someone points to the bad things their diong. todays isreal is a modern day nazi germany.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You are only to give/tithe to those who help you understand Gods word...

You should probably just pray for them.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The Jews were never Gods chosen people, ever!

The Israelites were His, not the Jews. The Jews are only a remnant of one tribe

There are conditions for being His people...those who know His words and follow His laws and believe in His son the Messiah are His people, the Jews don't believe in Christ and never have cuz they're not His.

It is quite simple and not complicated at all, unless one never studied and only get's their info from the multitudes mass media brainwashing machine then one could rightly be expected to not understand much at all.

any questions?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

10% seems a little much.

Couldn't we just take the jews out to dinner or perhaps give them some more newclear wepons.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I must admit, many people claiming to be Jews here are a bit "special," but I don't see how we can give to all of them. Perhaps we could each adopt a pet Jew and give to them instead?

Or we could donate our goods or services directly to the state of Israel.

As they are a "people of the book," I'm sure they'd appreciate a truly biblical offering, so I checked the Old Testament to see what would be most appropriate:

Deuteronomy 10
16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

I have friends who will gladly come to Israel with me and do their bit of tithing by circumcising the hearts of the Zionists they find there. And I wouldn't mind doing some neck manipulation.

It could be our Christmas present to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.-2Cor9.7

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."-Matt18.20

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike.-Rom14.5

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"-Rev22.17

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.-2Cor3.17

For why should my freedom be judged by another's conscience?-1Cor10.29

All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."-Gal3.10

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
-John8.58

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

top topics

<< 1   >>

join