It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with the "OBAMA's" Families names?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yeah I dont think its odd at all, lots of politicians will try diferent ways to appeal to the larger majority, even messing around with their names.

I dont have a source for this but I read a while back in a newspaper that Obama told an Irish journalist that he even tried changing his name to the spelling 'O'Bama' for a while in his early political years to see if it would catch him some IrishAmerican supporters as he thought 'O'Bama' looked more like an Irish name, he admitted it didnt work very well so went back to Obama.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
reply to post by GAOTU789

I started it because there was a controversy that was starting to derail another thread. I thought like I said that there might be enough interest in the subject. However I thought it was the right thing to do instead of derailing the thread.

So saying that in the case with the daughter why not answer the question what is her name or why has not been released? And the question has been asked by alot of people.

The question is: why do you even care? People go without middle names all over the world. Does it REALLY matter that much in the whole scheme of things? I can think of a hundred different point off the top of my head that would make better conspiracy material than this. Just let it go friend.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

link   
so you're saying there might be a conspiracy hiding natashas middle name? you're gonna have to dig up some evidence to lure me into that one...as far as barack (1 r or 2 r's? you're confusing me lol) not using his middle name, when did he not use his middle name? george bush used his middle initial to distinguish him from his father, i dont recall bill clinton or ronald reagan using their middle names....

link   
reply to post by Loken68

Ahh, I wasn't aware of the other thread.

Maybe it has been released. Maybe her full name is what you have already? Everybody does not have two given names as I just pointed out to you.

There are way more important things to be concerned about with your current president than what his daughters name is.

You have the weakest president I have seen in my life time and you are concerned whether his daughter has one or two given names?

As far his names, I can understand some of the changes. He did live with different parents at different times. As a kid and young adult, I can see the desire to fit in with his surroundings. Yes it is a bit odd but again, there are way more important issues to look at with Obama than his name.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Middle name conspiracy? Are you serious?

Does it really matter if children have a middle name? It's not like middle names are even used in the United States. Most forms only ask for your initial. The majority of people will never tell you their middle name in the first place. In addition, people generally do not ask others what their middle name is. As they really don't care. First and last names are what identifies people to others. While your SSN identifies you to the government. Middle names are a relic in this country.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't have a middle name. Some people just don't so maybe the little one doesn't have a middle name.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Also what's the worst possible middle name the child could have?

and how would it make any diference to anything?

moo point,

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

the worst possible middle name for her would be bush, or bin laden take your pick lol!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

As for Regan,Bush,Clinton and Bush yes there full names were posted and still are on their respective web sites as are every member of their immediate family.

But the question is still out there hanging. Why do his supporters get crazy when you use his name. I'm not asking for philosphy as to why they named or didn't name their daughter. I'm asking if anyone knows whether or not she has one or it's being hid.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Obsess much?

Here is a little advice...there are other cultures out there...you should try to experience them sometime.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Well it could be Wilma...
Get it? Initials NWO ????

Well give me credit for trying to add humour to a stupid thread....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Oh my God you could be correct. That child could be the AC.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reliable source i'm not at liberty to name because he says if i do the CIA will turn up in their secret microwaving van and toast his heart has informed me via a highly secret chain email that someone in the know told a cousin of his co-workers pool-boy that at a secret occult ceremony the 3rd daughter of an unnamed president was given the name Fibuolusanteuserperuschristus which Babblelish translates as DAUGHTER OF THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST TELL EVERYONE. PLEASE ALL EMAIL EVERY NEWS CHANNEL WITH THIS INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't stop posting just because we now know the "TRUTH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we must continue to THINK UP new "TRUTHS" and post them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join