It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a doppelgänger dog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well...it's still happening. I'll see my dog running one way and brushing up against me when I know she is outsided or elsewhere.

Just a little house history......the preivous tenants had dogs that got locked up in every room possible. All the doors need replaced due to the previous dogs being locked in every room. All doors are scratched badly.

All the doors show heavy scratcing along with the baseboards being chewed. My understanding though is the previous dogs were Great Danes.

However, it's my black border collie running up against me (when she is outsided). So I am still freaked out.

My room mate is now complaining of the same thing. Go Figure.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Does it ever happen when your dog is in the same room as you. If it only happens when she is outside, I am thinking she is somewhat telepathic, and a good sender, and you are a good receiver, and that she is just thinking about being with you, or your roommate.

My dogs sleep with me too, and one day my golden lab was laying next to me, and I was lucid dreaming. A door slammed in my dream, and he ran off the bed barking. Of course there was no one there, it was only in my dream.
He just came back looking at me weird.

I think dogs are highly telepathic, it's one way they understand us so well.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I think your right about the telepathic thing.

But yes, it happens when the border collie is inside as well.

This is the most crazy post I've made. Like I said earlier, my room mate is experiencing the same thing. But he also has very bad eyesight

The whole thing is strange.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Hello,

What an interesting story, thanks for sharing. S+F. Me and hubby have three dogs too

My first thought is, what makes you so sure that the dog you're sensing is your border collie? Could it be the ghost/spirit of a border collie that used to live in the house years ago (I know you said previous owners have grate danes but I mean before that)?

I wonder if this 'spirit dog' (if I can call it that) feels attached to you because you have your own dogs, so it feels some kind of bond towards you as an animal lover? Maybe the fact that it appears when your dogs are outside is because it doesn't want to interfere with your relationship with your own dogs.

Just my thoughts

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tappy

Never thought about that. That was very insightful. The house is 30 years old. So maybe your are right.

My dogs are definitley loved and spoiled. Guess I have another dog? Ghost dog. At least there won't be additional vet bills.

Thanx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join