It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2010 Agenda Leaked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Thank you for clarifying the Chinese part of the equation for me. Seeing as they are N. Korea's Ally and reluctant to take any side on the issue. They are still saying there is no conclusive proof that the torpedo was N. Korea's. You should maybe make a thread? I have been bumbling through the net looking for some clarity--the aircraft you spoke of, gave me that clarity.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

There's already a thread about the stealth fighters being deployed in Japan, so I added my post to that thread.

I think what I find most interesting is the article published by the Asia Times, but I don't support their view that the torpedo attack was merely an accident.

It reminds me a little of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, where the US claimed to have blown a torpedo to defend themselves against enemy ships, but according to Jim Marrs book Ruled by Secrecy, there were no enemy ships. The US was just giving a reason to go to war...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yeah, false flag is what many others and myself are thinking. I read that Admiral Morrison had a lot to do with the Tonkin incident, who was Jim Morrison's dad. This in itself, lends credence to the idea that world shakers are tightly knit.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Do you think Jim Morrison was about to blow the whistle? After all, he died in 1971, and the Vietnam war ended in 1975. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was in 1964. The Pentagon papers were leaked to the New York Times in 1971, so maybe they were afraid that Jim Morrison would be encouraged to blow the whistle on the Gulf of Tonkin incident just to add more to the Pentagon papers. What a theory! lol

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

If you google "Laurel Canyon", you will find that many of the early rock stars from that area have connections with the military industrial complex. I like your idea though, that's how theories get started. What if the "bad" boy Jim, extorted his way to stardom? To be on topic, i am sure he had the Bilderberger's support.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Would you get a load of their shield? The yachts, ballrooms, planes, meetings and dens...they'll kill for it. If this site is real, look at that shield! Holy S---. Is that real?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by IGottaBeMe]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why hasn't someone take these evil men out when they are all in one place at one time?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IGottaBeMe

I couldn't find the shield? Are you talking about the Guilderberg site? What a name, are these the masonic Bilderbergs? Just asking because of the "G" instead of the "B" and the idea of a guild. If it's that site, I don't care to get the Grand Poopah's permission.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Interesting. it sounds like builderburgs are actually working on solutions? thats what the topics sound like. but thats not what builderburg is known for...thier known for chaos on an economical order so a select few will be our dictators... so i find these topics 'odd' of thier meetings.
Even more important...WHO is scheduled to show up at these meetings? wonder if obama is going? clintons and bush's will be thier?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706

Even more important...WHO is scheduled to show up at these meetings? wonder if obama is going? clintons and bush's will be thier?

The participants list for 2010.
cryptome.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
What the heck is illegal about people having a meeting??

Off the top of my head:

Potential violation of the RICO Statute(Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act).

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows for the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or assisted them, closing a perceived loophole that allowed someone who told a man to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually do it.

RICO was enacted by section 901(a) of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970 (Pub.L. 91-452, 84 Stat. 922, enacted October 15, 1970). RICO is codified as Chapter 96 of Title 18 of the United States Code, 18 U.S.C. § 1961–1968. While its original use was to prosecute the Mafia as well as others who were actively engaged in organized crime, its application has been more widespread.

in addition to:
Collusion
Conspiracy to defraud - 18 U.S.C. § 371
Conspiracy against rights - 18 USC § 241
Bribery of public officials and witnesses - 18 USC § 201
Commerce and Trade / Anti trust - USC Chapter 15 (Since they touch all these areas, Ill just refer to the entire chapter)

If there actions can be linked to wars, then that opens up pandoras box on te world stage for charges etc.
Just to name a few.....
edit on 9-6-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
9. How long will it take until the masses are against us? because we are outnumbered gentlemen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join