It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody give me insight into my dream and its meaning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Hi i've always had dreams that seem very real! It frightens me sometime.

The dream i had last night worried me a little.

In my dream i can remember being in awful pain in my stomach, i go to a doctor who tells me that i am 8 months pregnant!!! I say this is impossible as i have been sterilized and im not even showing!! I even look in a mirror and there is no bump!

Then my dream switches to me being in awful pain and i can feel something hard in my stomach moving about, i can see my stomach moving. Its so painful that i curl up into a ball and hold my stomach.

Then i awake from my dream in the same position still holding my stomach!!

Dose this dream have meaning? I am worried as i have had dreams that have come true before, premanitions if you like! (sorry about the spelling)

You are refusing on some level to deal with a situation and change that is hampering your growth. Part of you does not want to accept this and is fighting with the other part, as it means that perhaps you need to find a friendly ear and just talk to them, having them listen and give you some feedback, but at the same time they need to be truthful with you about what they see based off of what you are telling them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join