It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to build Natanz II enrichment plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Iran to build Natanz II enrichment plant

www.presstv.ir

Iran is planning to build a new enrichment plant similar to the Natanz uranium enrichment facility to fuel future nuclear power stations, report say.

"Our organization is installing a new generation of centrifuges at the Natanz plant and we are on the look-out for another location to construct a similar plant, which will enable us to establish a new center for providing fuel for our reactors within 10 years.

I hope we achieve (our) nuclear medicine goal, radio isotopes, and export them. We are also designing a reactor similar to the Tehran reactor," Khabar Online quoted head of Iran
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well, it looks like Iran will be expanding it's nuclear program. I wonder how the west is going to react to this. Surely Israel will attack before construction of this new plant can begin.

Iran sure are being open about this. The more spread out their enrichment plants are, the harder it will be for Israel to successfully attack, especially seeing how Turkey has deployed their AA batteries along the border in a stated effort to protect both Iran and Syria from Israeli warplanes.

Personally, I don't have a problem with Iran's alleged peaceful nuclear program. They have been completely transparent and they are a signatory to the NNPT, unlike some other countries in the Middle East who have nuclear weapons.

--airspoon

www.presstv.ir

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Iran has been completely transparent? Are you sure about that statement? There is TONS of information to dispute that very premise.

Originally posted by airspoon

Well, it looks like Iran will be expanding it's nuclear program. I wonder how the west is going to react to this. Surely Israel will attack before construction of this new plant can begin.

Iran sure are being open about this. The more spread out their enrichment plants are, the harder it will be for Israel to successfully attack, especially seeing how Turkey has deployed their AA batteries along the border in a stated effort to protect both Iran and Syria from Israeli warplanes.

Personally, I don't have a problem with Iran's alleged peaceful nuclear program. They have been completely transparent and they are a signatory to the NNPT, unlike some other countries in the Middle East who have nuclear weapons.

--airspoon

www.presstv.ir

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Iran has done nothing but cooperate with the IAEA and literally the world. There have been a few reports in the western media that have said otherwise but these are just attempts to propagate false information in attempt to sway popular opinion The western media is famous for doing as such.

--airspoon

top topics

join