It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could HAARP be used to cave in the oil blowout?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What do you guys think? I know that people have offhand suggested a nuclear weapon to stop the blowout, but thats kind of counter-productive. What do you do with millions of gallons of nuclear oil and contaminated water? The cleanup would be even more impossible than it is now. Do you guys think HAARP could be used for good to trigger an earthquake and stop this disaster if the top-kill doesn't work? The military does have a stake in the outcome. They could even put a large conventional explosive near the leaks and trigger it at the same time. It would be easy to blame the quake on the explosive. Just say it was triggered by hydrostatic shock deep in the earth. Just do something that has a chance.

I personally think that HAARP-like technology can trigger quakes - when the conditions are right. I think that some groups with this technology (there are a few) may have unintentionally or intentionally caused a few quakes where aurora were present before the quake in southern latitudes. Whether the conditions would be right in the Gulf I have no idea.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence that HAARP is capable of creating any sort of tectonic movement, let alone quakes.

This thread is obviously going to turn into a HAARP vs. "Debunker" argument very quickly.

My answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT.

HAARP has no capability to affect this or any other oil spill.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have read alot regarding HAARP and I am interested in the subject but I am sorry, I second Shark's post. Until there is real evidence that HAARP is capable of such things then we might aswell turn to religion.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Only the NSA knows that answer.
And I don't think they'll say.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Although HAARP may not have been involved in the BP blowout, I find it interesting to note that this tragedy happened on April 20, the same day as the Waco massacre, The Oklahoma Murrah Building Bombing, and the Columbine School Shooting. A conspiracy may exist because April 20 also just happens to be Hitler's Birthday. More April problems here: www.associatedcontent.com...

top topics

join