It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral explained:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Norway spiral, it twisted, it didn't sit still as you can plainly see in the video, so it could not have been a rocket obviously. There was another one in China. The witnesses on the ground in the Norway event described this gray cloud that they seemed to be inside of when the got near the base of where this spiral was touching ground. They experienced some lost time as well!!!
Hey, guess what? this already happened in another form; a man was flying his cessna from the Bahamas, normally over an hour flight to Miami, but he made it in 3 minutes after being surrounded in a spiral, inside this gray cloud. Sound farmiliar????? He said that colors were not as vibrant as usual.
After my own realization of the key to field unification in particle physics, I see that ufos can make these spirals when they take off , even in space. The sun could have done this also as one of it's poles happened to aim a rotational ion beam which connected to a point on earth's energy grid (ley line system). I suggest we study the spirals locations to determine if that is correct.
The man who flew through a lateral one however, this was formed as a result of a storm. What is happening here is elementary particle separation, which only comes about when free particles spun off have a hard time returning into the flow. It is a jump into higher density space, what one may consider as antimatter, which exists side by side with matter (just uses larger slower particles, although grouped together, these can move through space much faster than matter. )
You may notice in all cases, the air was very humid. It had to be, or the water would not make a monopolar situation of a vortex of kinetic energy. My youtube channel explains the basic physics. channel; mikefromspace

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmrmikee
The witnesses on the ground in the Norway event described this gray cloud that they seemed to be inside of when the got near the base of where this spiral was touching ground. They experienced some lost time as well!!!

No they didn't, the missile was launched from the White Sea, not from land.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If it was a Russian missile, why wasn't there any witness reports photographs from Finland or Sweden? Why were there no witnesses anywhere around the launch sites?

Why was the ONLY PLACE ANYONE SAW IT FROM, was One little area in Norway??

Maybe because it was a localized event and not a Russian Missile thousands of miles away?

Just question things for once and maybe you will realize you have been spoon fed garbage...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If it was a Russian missile, why wasn't there any witness reports photographs from Finland or Sweden? Why were there no witnesses anywhere around the launch sites?

Maybe because it was a localized event and not a Russian Missile thousands of miles away?

Just question things for once and maybe you will realize you have been spoon fed garbage...

Before spouting garbage onto our spoons, you ought to read the well-informed and candid give-and-take discussions from the weeks after the event on ATS. It was the best forum on the subject anywhere.

You would have learned that closer to the launch point it was closer to sunrise. Bright skies mask subtle celestial illumination effects. Confirm this yourself on heavens-above.com

You also would have found the metsat IR images of cloud cover. Clear skies would be required to see sky lights. Overcast skies -- as laid out in the images -- would have prevented ground observations. Get some such images yourself to confirm this.

Chew on your own garbage, don't expect us to eat any of it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I get it now!

The witnesses must have been wearing these new shoes that let them walk on water.

Do you think this has something to do with 2012?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nothing like slamming the OP into the ground. I don't see any need to be pricks about it even though you have the more logical answer to the Spirals. On the other hand the OP was poorly titled. Maybe " My theory on the Norway Spirals" would have been better rather claiming you have the answer. Just a thought.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It wasn't. The Norway spiral could be seen throughout half of Norway. Source (In Norwegian).

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Before spouting garbage onto our spoons, you ought to read the well-informed and candid give-and-take discussions from the weeks after the event on ATS. It was the best forum on the subject anywhere.

You would have learned that closer to the launch point it was closer to sunrise. Bright skies mask subtle celestial illumination effects. Confirm this yourself on heavens-above.com

You also would have found the metsat IR images of cloud cover. Clear skies would be required to see sky lights. Overcast skies -- as laid out in the images -- would have prevented ground observations. Get some such images yourself to confirm this.

Chew on your own garbage, don't expect us to eat any of it.

So your response is Clouds? Clouds are why it was only seen in Norway yet it was Launched from Russian waters directed towards Asia??

I am sorry but can you prove this? I am doubting it seriously, because that would mean that clouds obscured the view for over thousands of miles of terrain equally sufficiently.

Basically you cannot answer this question with a sufficient answer.

If it was a Russian missile that was seen in Norway, than logic dictates it would be visible elsewhere as well. Like in Sweden or Finland especially.

Also I have read most of the threads on ATS since the spiral happened, and I have maintained my position this entire time because no one will face the hard cold truth.

There are no photos or witness accounts of the event outside of the Norway region it was seen in. FACT.

To solve this riddle you will have to stop believing the mainstream media's lies about Russian missiles.

I personally believe it was a NATO missile launched from inside Norway airspace. But this is just my guesstimate and it could be something else.

But the evidence clearly shows it cannot be a intercontinental ballistic missile launch from Russia. It was not seen anywhere but in that little spot in Norway. This should be enough for anyone to realize something does not add up here.

There are countless other inconsistencies with the official story. Like if the missile never went OVER Norway airspace, that means it was a massive high altitute display. Therefore people in Sweden or in Finland should be able to see it.

OR The Russian missile actually drifted into NATO airspace, a BALLISTIC missile mind you, from Russia. Why would NATO just let Russia lob ballistic missiles into it's airspace and then not even say a thing about it?

So you have two choices. Either the light display was super massive at high altitude (and thus visible from thousands of kilometers away); OR a missile actually flew into NATO airspace. There is no 3rd option when you take the Russian missile explanation.

The reason BOTH of these explanations are bunk is because #1 NATO would freak out if Russia even accidentally fired a Ballistic Missile into their airspace.
#2 Because if it was super huge light show up in the sky, it would be seen from people in hundreds of cities in half a dozen nations.

Not everywhere was cloudy. Not everywhere was day time. Clearly there are holes in the story and this only ruptures them further.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

It wasn't. The Norway spiral could be seen throughout half of Norway. Source (In Norwegian).

Ok but where are the Finnish, Swedish, and Russian witnesses?

Also, the official story dictates that the missile went East, not over Norway at all. Supposedly the missile malfunctioned somewhere over the middle of Russia.

Do you have any idea what this means???

The missile malfunctions over Mid-Russia, and yet only people in Norway see it. No one from anywhere else reports it. Thus the name "Norway Spiral" because it was only reported from that location.

Can you even imagine what altitude it would have to be, and size the spiral would have to have become; if it were truly visible in Norway from central Russia??

That is why, for me, none of this adds up.

And that is why I keep falling back on the (secret)NATO missile test explanation. It fills in the gaps that the Russian explanation creates.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It was an alien spaceship comming through a portal, anything else is dis-info. End of story.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I agree with you on that, even the ancient cavemen people saw these spirals, and draw them on the cave walls.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmrmikee

After my own realization of the key to field unification in particle physics ...

That's absolutely incredible and will shake the very foundation pillars of physics !!
Wow ... congratulations on your accomplishment ... I stand in veritable awe of your intellect !!

Now, could you please submit your mathematics that describe this "field unification" for us to peer review here on ATS ... muchly appreciated.

For an in-depth analysis of the Norway event, I strongly suggest you take the time to read these 3 threads I created months ago.

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the anatomy of an event

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the analysis of an event (Part 2)

Norway Spiral : Case Closed

Definitely NO S or F warranted for this thread of yours.

[edit on 27/5/10 by tauristercus]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join