It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Think You Can Dance (2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
For fans of this show, they are doing a unique twist this season....

They are choosing just 10 dancers to compete, and matching them with favorites from past seasons...

The All-Stars returning to the dance floor are Stephen "Twitch" Boss, Comfort Fedoke, Courtney Galiano, Anya Garnis, Lauren Gottlieb, Neil Haskell, Allison Holker, Mark Kanemura, Pasha Kovalev, Kathryn McCormick, Ade Obayomi and Dominic "D-trix" Sandoval.

www.sheknows.com...

Yeah, yeah, say what you want...but I like seeing hot gals in skimpy outfits dancing around...

(and the auditions are just as funny as American Idol auditions, if not funnier)....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I did hear they were changing the format of the show a lot this season. Mia is now a judge (a good thing) and Mary is a choreographer. I will start watching it when they get to picking the finalists. (I do not like the usual cruelty associated with the audition parts of these shows.)

This is one of the few reality contests out there that is actually quite good.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Some of those that audition though, it's like "what are they thinking?"....

It's kind of fun to watch, because some of them just ask for it...

Last night was pretty true to form, from past seasons...I just hate seeing my early favorites not cut it in Vegas week....

If you've ever seen the live tour....it is INCREDIBLE...and definitely worth seeing. We've seen each of the last ones, and were never disappointed.

Heck, my seat was so close last time, I think I got some of Janine's sweat on me...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The top 11 (?) have been picked, so should be getting good now.

top topics

join