It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

effects of blacklight on body parts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i recently started playing with a blacklight in the bathroom and found some strange things glowing. my pupils seem to reflect blacklight like a cats eyes shine a night. When i look at a blacklight theres almost like a slight white fog, as if my eyes were being illuminated from the inside. The only thing i could find that might be a possible cause is wilsons disease which causes a small deposit of copper at the back of the eyes. But i dont fit the other symptoms.

Another strange thing is that (not to be gross) some of my more private body hair glows very very brightly but the glowing hair is evenly distributed among hair that does not react.

Ive been searching a great deal trying to find any information on these reactions but very very few seem to experiance these this... except lab mice.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Eye glowing? That is to be expected. It is your intraocular fluids lighting up under the blacklight. I get the exact same effect.

Blacklights are cool

About your pubic hair i have no clue. Never seen anyones hair glow naturally, and i've been to quite a few rave parties.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I am sorry but the thought of you nekked with the black light on and things glowing..

Okay seriously.. get your eyes checked just to be sure everything is okay.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Okay, old hippie here, black light illuminates organic fluids, pubic area....well there ya go. Don't the police use black lights to spot blood....etc... at a crime scene?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

it was idividual hairs though amongst others that were non flourecent. the pattern or distribution of glow did not implicate any fluid as being the cause.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No worries
Just means a bad clean up job.
But thanks for posting...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Perhaps you got a few white hairs coming in down there?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think this belongs in BTS in the medical section. There's no conspiracy here. Semen glows under a blacklight. You just didn't wash it all off. Its a hell of a substance to remove. Or possibly you have white hairs down there that you just don't notice because you can't really get up close and look. And your cloudy vision is normal too. Happens to everyone when they look at a blacklight. But I think looking at UV is bad for ur eyes so I wouldn't recommend doing it anymore.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
blackheads (pimples) will glow orange in the blacklight too. It's not a pretty sight when you get up close to someone under the blacklight at a nightclub and they have acne.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

some of my more private body hair glows very very brightly but
the glowing hair is evenly distributed among hair that does not react.

One possible explanation.

new topics

top topics

join