It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Costner Cleanup solution oil spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I just got this from a dutch site, and I could not find it here on ATS, so I decided to share this with you. Whay do you think? It looks impressive but this machine is still to small for the big job that it needs to do imho.

Here's the source on the dutch website

www.niburu.nl...

I don't know if I can post the text from the topic directly. thats why I gave you only the link and the source.

It's originally from:

www.global-adventures.us...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The idea behind the machine is simple enough and works... I dont see why there should be any delay for some trial runs, perhaps near some of the marsh lands.

I know a lot of folks instantly think that anyone in the entertainment business should keep their noses out of the environment (or politics), but here's an example of someone that went beyond just talking about a problem.. He help fund/create a solution to a problem such as the one were experiencing..

So my hats off to Costner, and thanks to the OP for bringing this to our attention..

Johnny

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
He has 30 of these equipments ready for action. But he still needs permission from the federal government.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i just heard Costner's address to the Feds, i guess it was - i just caught it after it began...

but i am BLOWN AWAY!!!

he's had this machine for almost 10 years or so?
he had it when Valdez happened!

and no one wanted any part of it.
all the usual big-money excuses

he's had the machines sent to Japan, even, to help with a spill.

it's better if they are put into action right away.

the way i see it, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE that BP did not immediately make use of Mr. Costner's contribution.

NO Excuse WHATSOEVER!

join