It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic, Reptilian eye on $1 bill! Never seen before!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Couldn't agree more...man guess this eye just seals the deal eh?

Call me a shill or disinfo...I really don't care anymore but I am wondering if under the original plates, the problem was that the full circle would have completely filled the eye and made it look wonky so they opted for this. Looking at the bill, the lines surrounding the eagle's head are very similar. Maybe on that scale a full filled circle much like a real eagle would have been more difficult then the line they used

well whatever makes ya feel better. Not saying that anything isn't possible...just think this is reaching pretty high

-Kyo

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Eagle Eye

www.treehugger.com...

Reptile Eye

eyemakeart.files.wordpress.com...

Its definatly a reptile eye, but was the person who made the dollar bill just stupid?

Thanks for posting the pictures, you cleared up any questions with that. Yes, it IS a reptilian eye, there are no birds with slit pupils.
NO, it is NOT a phoenix, it IS a Bald Eagle. The phoenix doesn't have a white head and tail feathers.

Interesting find OP. I can assure everyone that the engravers who made the dollar bill plates knew EXACTLY what they were doing with every single engraved line. They may spend an entire year just cutting that one plate. I know this because I am an engraver and have studied at the federal bureau of printing and engraving. I almost had a job there but they will be phasing out human engraving and replacing them with machines. Another dying art (bank note engraving) going by the wayside.

I just looked at the dollar bill under a 30x binocular microscope. The picture of the bill above has not been doctored in any way, It really is a slit pupil just like my avatar. Amazing.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

Thank you for your post! Yes, I believe exactly what you are saying, this is definitely NOT a phoenix, but I believe its eye is. I think this says a lot about their hidden agenda. The eye is symbolic of its true nature. I wish this thread would take off more so that people could see the truth!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Do you think they put a reptile eye on the one dollar bill to get us ready for 2012

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Do you think they put a reptile eye on the one dollar bill to get us ready for 2012

That's a scary thought, isn't it? For the very few Christians that understand the correlation of the "alien/Nibiru/not really extraterrestrials but demon entities" theory, its a sobering conclusion. The "enlightened" Freemasons - the ones that made this dollar and are facilitating the New World Order - are going to play their part in the end times. Unfortunately for them, they won't realize they are on the wrong side til its too late.

I should have written that paragraph more clearly. Oh well - next time, lol

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Exactly. If they had opted to make the pupil round, it would have filled the eye. Then they would have had to make the eye bigger or have no pupil. It would have looked 'wonky'.

I blame Dan Brown.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

I'm not a Christian or any other religionist, but I too clearly see how a "demonic" interpretation makes plenty of sense, at least from a more or less traditional perspective. This almost universally recognized masonic symbol, like all masonic symbols, has layers or levels of meaning. Only the highly initiated are told the whole truth about it.

I would suggest that instead of labeling the eye in question as "reptillian", a more traditional term would be "serpent's eye". It harkens back to Genesis, when that old Serpent was there in the beginning.

In this context, the symbol's meaning becomes rather clear, I think. It is a Phoenix, it is rising from death, and it is the same old Serpent. He is Lucifer / Satan Rising. Not that Satan ever "died", but he was supposed to be chained, and in the end, his "head" was to be crushed by the heel of the Woman. Perhaps it is more a symbol of this being being released, to fly once again, to be given the power over life and death.

More symbolism in the talons. Arrows or Peace. Life or Death. You are with him, or against him. Oppose him, and die...

Certainly many do not equate Lucifer with the devil these days, but I don't think it hurts to think about these symbols, with perhaps very ancient origins, in a more traditional way. My guess is that Masons themselves think more "serpent", than modern "reptillian". What do you think?

JR MacBeth

PS: There was a thread back in 2008 that pointed out this same eye too, but a lot more info in this thread.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by JR MacBeth]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by JR MacBeth]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Indicative of the feathered serpant? According to sources this is what most of the elite believe will soon return. Quetzquoatyl. SnF for this is a signaficant find.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalGnostic
I always like finding things on our bills.

I have a question, though, about the title of this thread. How are reptilian eyes demonic?

Birds Cannot Be Trusted And The Reptillian Connection

OP, great work!

These type of threads keep me comin' back

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by Frakkerface

That's because it IS a birds eye. I really was hoping this was going to be something one could miss on the bill. Are Washington's eyes reptillian too? Is every eye on money?

imgsrv.973theeagle.com...

^ THAT is an Eagles eye.................Where is the slit ?

just because you can't see the difference, doesn't mean that the difference isn't there.

You just need to look harder and be more aware.

It's easier to find things if you know what you are looking for.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I love reptiles myself but why they would insert a reptilian eye on to the bald eagle/phoenix (take your pick) is very, very strange.

As for printing reasons to make the pupil vertical rather than round, NO, it makes no difference. In fact, the vertical (slit) pupil would be more likely to bleed into surrounding lines than a round one. They CHOSE the more difficult option here.
I have done intaglio and offset press printing so I do have some knowledge in this area. Why do it the hard way unless they had a very specific reason to do so?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalGnostic
I always like finding things on our bills.

I have a question, though, about the title of this thread. How are reptilian eyes demonic?

Thats pretty simple chief.

Theres no such thing as reptillian humanoids but there is such a thing as demonic.

This topics headline is a good example of how people are trapping themselves into disinformation.

Its kind of like me saying Living person found with Ghost head.

It is a common misconception that, after repitition becomes lost in hazy disinfo.

Whispers if you like with some truth and mostly unintentional lies.

Good find however on the dollar bill.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
looks like an eagle eye ...or phoenix eye to me

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I read your link, Signals. Thank you.

With all due respect, I'm afraid I am neutral on the subject of symbolism on our money. I do think it's fun to find things printed on our money; the fact that the money isn't anything but prommisory notes concerns me more than connections to the legendary Feathered Serpent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join