It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative energy, the economy and jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What do you guys think of alternative energy? There are so many different great alternative energy methods in the world. What America and the world is in need for is multiple alternative energy uses. We need jobs and a strong market economy for alternative energy. Using capitalism to fight capitalism is the best way to succeed in marketing alternative energy.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yes, i am VERY interested in this topic. Funny that you made this thread because tonight i ordered my 12 Magnets for this motor i am constructing. On the video its called the Sam Sky Collection Motor. I get my magnets on June 2nd, the hard part will be making the circuit and finding the acrylic sheets and cutting out the right size parts for the base of the project. What do you guys think eh?

Check out some more of the Sky Collection videos, they are very AWESOME.
www.youtube.com...

The thing that fascinates me about this simple device is its ability to have an input of 8.3 watts and an overwhelming output of 183 watts. This means 8.3 = 183. This also means the machine pretty much powers itself and then some. This also means you never have to turn it off and does not require oil maintenance because of its anti gravity base. Another thing to take note of here... This device is about the size of a human forearm. You stack these devices up to 5 feet and you have yourself Free Energy for your entire house. The more coils, the more watts. The Magnets ran me about 33 bucks. I don't know how much more i will be spending, but i embrace the outcome.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by drkid]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Thanks! Here's some great links I found. That I would like to share with you my fellow ATS members.
www.thebigmoney.com...
www.physorg.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by drkid

Thanks! Here's some great links I found. That I would like to share with you my fellow ATS members.
www.thebigmoney.com...
www.physorg.com...

Great stuff! One of the most repulsive things about the Alternative Energy situation is that the common man ignores to build these machines for their own benefit. One of the biggest arguments that comes my way from time to time is the efficiency these motors provide. My counter argument... for example the anti gravity Sam Sky Collection motor:

Size of Device = 24 - 26 cms
Input Power = 8.3 watts
Output Power = 183. watts

If you where to stack these devices up and place them within a container similar to a water heater, you pretty much have a reliable free energy device. Think of the possibilities... no maintenance required. These machines can also be used to power up a vehicles axis or a boat. Imagine how fast you can skim through the ocean on a Jet Ski.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
What do you guys think of alternative energy? There are so many different great alternative energy methods in the world. What America and the world is in need for is multiple alternative energy uses. We need jobs and a strong market economy for alternative energy. Using capitalism to fight capitalism is the best way to succeed in marketing alternative energy.

Current alternate energy systems such as wind and solar actually increase the use of fossil fuels. Everything manufactured and sold has a fiscal multiplier effect. As an example, the supplier of the steel for turbines employs people. These people get paid and use the money they make to buy products that are not necessary for survival, which are made in factories that employ people who do the same and so on.

Our economic system is oil based, so money is in reality an exchange unit for energy in the form of oil and the cost of a product is roughly proportional to the amount of energy expended in total in it's manufacture.

We need a proper plan to displace oil and there is nothing available at the moment that comes anywhere near.

And as drkid will find out soon, it isn't going to be in the form of simple magnetic machines.

top topics

join