It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Osama Bin Laden was actually abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I mean no one knows where he is, it is possible he not only could have been abducted, but could have brought the aliens on board to his agenda, and may be setting up a whole new "Alien Queda". that brings a whole new list of things to think about, as well as a whole new strategy to the Global War On Terror.... Hmmmmm

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe he's hiding under your bed

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Anyone worth their salt KNOWS Bin Laden is hiding with Hitler and Elvis in New Schwabland

and its Al-ien Queda

Druidae

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Druidae]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mesdoline

Nope, I've looked... besides, got too much stuff under there....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
To be honest I think aliens have a long history of ruling us through the Manchurian Candidate. An alien friend me how he laughed as he made Bush eat his own brain with a knife and fork, and how they enjoyed doing things to Obama when his head was stuck inside a vacuum chamber!

Seriously; I have often wonderd how possible it would already be for a Conspiuracy-Secret governmental order, to abduct most democratically leaders, turning into real life, Manchurian Candiates?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Ha Ha

Wouldn't it be Poetic , if the 72 Virgin's turned out to be Alien Broads.

Ole Bin would be pretty ticked.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Seriously; I have often wonderd how possible it would already be for a Conspiuracy-Secret governmental order, to abduct most democratically leaders, turning into real life, Manchurian Candiates?

It could be possible, though i think it is still more of a Handler/Agent type of setting.

I think this is the guy who has "handled" past and current presidents..

www.acus.org...

the million dollar question is, who does he answer to?

Druidae

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It could be possible, though i think it is still more of a Handler/Agent type of setting.

That's what I mean. You could do quite a good film showing a happy U.S President -U.K Prime Minister being welcombed to office, and then the moment when his own security team abduct him, and turn him into some kind of hypno dummy. Or you could even have the FBI-Hidden Hand, pretend to show news live, so they have time enough to torture-punish the president, whenever he refuses stick to their orders news-script!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if its already been going on for decades

P.S Had a look at you're Zbigniew Brzezinski link. All I can say is he has CV longer than maybe even the corridors of power.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Haha nice. Of course everything is possible, even Bin Laden's abduction. One thing is unclear here: why aliens need Bin Laden to help them terrorize mankind?

But still, what if..

new topics

top topics

join