It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
oh well

here is my pwp link, its the top pic. forget the rest its just my kids pics.

tell me what u see and think

www.gibsonshaun.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
will see it better if u save to desktop and look properly

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Looks more like smoke...rather then a ghost. The texture looks a bit different. But maybe not. Background story?

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Yngwie]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
okay couple questions:

was it foggy all over or only in the area you took the pic?

and those orbs of light, one or two looks like street lamps, is the other the moon? or are they mysterious orbs?

i can't make out a figure, if that's what you are suggesting is there, maybe you could outline it so i see better what you are looking at in the fog?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
smoke or fog maybe? nothing that LOOKS supernatural anyway. there must have been something strange about how it appeared, I assume, for you to think it is a ghost. maybe the story would give us a better idea of what to make of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
sorry, i thought id let a few people see it and add comments about it, just to gain a quick reaction.

ok here is the story.

my main interest is the paranormal. i have the ability to recieve info from i think spirits/ energy (there goes my respect and reputation
) so i look for paranormal events. so me and a few of my interested m8's go to graveyards and try and capture orbs or any other events on camera digital photo or video. on the night in question it was a clear night, no fog, and nobody smoking. smoking is a no no.
soooo....if u look at that pic closely you can see (what we all see) a face, its in the middle of the "fog" tilted to the left.

as i say it might be nothing. but right away i thought it was strange that it would appear.

i dont know people here, and i dont know there thoughts on psychics, but i hope my honesty doesnt make me an easy target. i hope not and presume its ok here.
my view on psychic abilty is that money should never change hand, as its a (god given ? ) gift, and should be shared. i will never talk about it unless promted, and certainly never try to give people info ( if i ever get any)
i hate being like this, is a pain in the butt. but i am, so i may as well explore it.

thanks guys

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i went back in and edited the pic, and stuck a red marker round the face we think we see.

incase anyone is unsure.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So ghost lights follow your kids?

I have tons of pictures of my daughter with a very bright orb in them. Different cameras pick it up. We have seen it a few times - we call it 'the tooth fairy'. It is VERY bright and small and VERY fast. It's always around her. We don't feel uneasy about it. I don't think it's a bad thing.

I also have a few pictures with 'smoke' around my daughter and over her head. One time it even came out in a picture taken at the YMCA in an art class. People wanted to know who was smoking in the Y, because you aren't supposed to. No one was smoking.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FOO FIGHTERS RUN, but really though do the orbs appear in pictures where other people are in the photo with her?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
yep it does look like smoke, but its a weird shape so..dunno

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i see a couple faces, but you will get that when trying to spot figures in smoke/fog/water. i don't think that is smoke or fog though, i would chalk it up as a paranormal photo

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
tell me what u see and think
www.gibsonshaun.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

Clever kids!

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I went back to look at the edited pic but now I cant get it to load

I had a strange experience last night. guess I'll have to tell the tale in a new thread when I have a few minutes. very interested in your opinion shauny since you seem to have a bit of experience in this area.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Paranormal investigators refer to the 'mist' as ectoplasm, ectomist..etc.

You were present when this photo was taken, so we have no choice but to believe you were not smoking and no fog was visible. Great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us!

Edited to add: Here is a good link with several examples of 'ectomist'. www.ghostvillage.com...

[edit on 6/9/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
the link is now active again.

and i know when people posts pics like this its all about trust.
i can asure anyone this is real, there was no fog or smoke at all.
when the 5 of us opened the pic we seen the face i circled right away. there was no trying involved.

if u look closely u can see other shapes and faces, but u kinda have to force them. the face i circled as far as im concerned is an energy.
at the time the picture was taken i felt a presence and asked a friend to take a pic in that direction.

again this is all on trust. all i can say is there is nothing to gain from making things up. i joined this board to learn, help others, have fun, and help my overwhelming curiosity of subjects i cant help being interested in.

cheers again peeps

[edit on 9/6/2004 by shauny]

new topics

top topics

join