It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Janus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi im sorry i havent posted an intro before now but there is so much to read here. Im 35 and a father of 2, i work for a Telecoms company in the Uk. Ive dropped in on this site from time to time and now i would like to contribute. Im open minded regarding most things but make up my own mind based on the information provided. The only thing i try not to get involved in are Polotics, too messy lol.
I try not post unless i think i have something useful to say and try to see the point of view of everyone no matter what the topic, altho that can be a bit difficult sometimes.
Anyway Hi and its nice to be here.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
welcome, you should try the mud pit I only have one experience that is going to last me for a bit.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Welcome, Janus!
Have fun browsing the site and related forums. Thoughtful, quality posts are good to find; don't be too shy to make your thoughts and opinions known. I look forward to seeing you around.

Have a great time!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey there, welcome. If you have any questions or need any help, please ask.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thankyou for the warm welcome, the sheer range and diversity of the topics posted on here is exellent! and in the main the posters seem intelligent and informed. Also i like the fact that not everything is taken at face value everything is looked at, debated and all points of view looked at. Quite a refreshing change to some boards ive come across in my travels.
Again thankyou for making me welcome.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS and enjoy your stay. Although you cannot access the mudpit as a newbie, due to insufficient points (which you get by posting info that will help the flow of the conversation), you should click recent posts found at the top of the page in either ATS or BTS to give you a variety of topics that are going on.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the site Janus
have a good time here cya around
if you need anything send me a u2u
se7

ps u work for marconi ?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Welcome to the site Janus
have a good time here cya around
if you need anything send me a u2u
se7

ps u work for marconi ?

No i work for T-Mobile UK nothing interesting really i just help people with their bills etc. Oh and get shouted at a lot because we cant upgrade their phones lol.

top topics

join