It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New british goverment show true colours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Slightly of topic Apolz OP,

Maybe they should have sent in A real police officer,
This guy i would pay for my self,..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Slightly of topic Apolz OP,

Maybe they should have sent in A real police officer,
This guy i would pay for my self,..

Yeah, that's really, really funny.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That guy got a bit annoying, seeing him there everytime I went to London, I understand his protest stance but after 9 years or so it's a bit obsessive.
He does not like Israel either from what I gather, and no doubt some here feel the same but I believe Isreal's right to exist and if there is a God called Christ then he may be better off stop complaining in the long run. I see them put numbers of how many people have been killed in Iraq, numbers that I think are exaggerated but even so his presence has had its run and it was boardering mental illness, I doubt any of you here would protest for that long every day for that many years. Yes nothing wrong with protesting but it's about time we see something different, the only good thing about him was to show not everyone agrees with the government and any extreamists seeing him from a far who are ignorant of freedom in society will probably have a second thought about doing anything bad near there. In a way he could have been adding to extreamist ideology too giving people confidence to go that much further.

There is freedom but an inch should not become a mile and expand many years into a mental illness state.

okay I will get some complaints about what I have written, but can not please all people.

<< 1   >>

join